Cadillac Owners Forum banner
2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Cadillac Davelle 
#1 ·
Has anyone bought wheels from a company on the internet? I really want to get some chrome on my car since the wires are no more. But I'm really nervous about getting just rims shipped. If they're damaged, I go thru the same shit again. Every place seems to ship the rims in cardboard boxes...real sturdy.

I know there's gotta be someone out there who ordered rims online and had no problems. I need a link...anyone?

#2 ·
bigbea said:
Has anyone bought wheels from a company on the internet? I really want to get some chrome on my car since the wires are no more. But I'm really nervous about getting just rims shipped. If they're damaged, I go thru the same shit again. Every place seems to ship the rims in cardboard boxes...real sturdy.

I know there's gotta be someone out there who ordered rims online and had no problems. I need a link...anyone?

Just be carefull, and check out there return policy. If they dont fit or they are wrong offet, you will want someone there to replace them if that happens, buest thing is to find a local shop so you can deal with an actual person.. I have found the internet to be a great sorce of info, but to buy products for somethign as important as my Cadillac, I feel Much Better Buying from a real person.:)

#7 ·
I think he means 20s,becuase most people that actually ride DUB rims will name the rim because of the high class (Trump, Esinem, Cream, Bellagio, Big Homie, ect.)

But for the guy looking to buy rims...if you serious u2u me and I will get you Iceberg Auto Customs number. He has a shop here and just opened on in ATL, he will beat ANY internet price.

#8 ·
the727kid said:
I think he means 20s,becuase most people that actually ride DUB rims will name the rim because of the high class (Trump, Esinem, Cream, Bellagio, Big Homie, ect.)

But for the guy looking to buy rims...if you serious u2u me and I will get you Iceberg Auto Customs number. He has a shop here and just opened on in ATL, he will beat ANY internet price.
ohh I wanted to get the DUB CREAM, but they dont make them in 20's so i went with the next best thing, "DIP D20 APOLLO"

#11 ·
yo molo ur deville look bananaz im feelin it, i got a 95 hunter green, 5% tints, HID/Xenon conversion, billet grille , and the 20" divinci carisma wheels, im inlove with my wheels but i dunno i look at the car and i just feel like there small, im thinking of gettin 22's in the future but i dunoooo cuz i live in NY and these streets are ridiculous, and to fit 22's on a 95 deville the tires have to be about 245/30's which is pretty much nothing lol, so i dunno, but anyways i should be posting up some pics real soon

also anybody here have 22's on a 94-96 deville ?

oh and last have ya noticed the gas change after you threw on the 20's, cuz for me it hasnt..

#14 ·
yea the tires im running on my 20's now are 245/40's which are off the hook, i mean maybe its because its a caddy but the ride is pretty good, i thought it was going to be so much worse, but not at all, a lot of people that get it in the car cant believe its riden on 20's, but good thing i got the 40's because them 35's dont last long here in NY

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.