Is it worth it?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, Is it worth it? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I have a 94 concours with 164,000 miles on it.Things are starting to go wrong.Right now it looks like it ...
    dnj90 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

ArrowIs it worth it?

I have a 94 concours with 164,000 miles on it.Things are starting to go wrong.Right now it looks like it needs a new radiator.The things going wrong are those annoying little things.do you more experienced owners think its worth keeping?or should I just fix the radiator($500 total)and look at getting another car?Thanks for any help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Paul Nagy is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Is it worth it?

My '94 Deville only has half as many miles on it as your Concours, but yeah, things have been going wrong about every 4 months now. I have recently discovered that it has a slow leak, for example. Before that, the A/C needed to be charged. Before that, it was a boot on one of the suspension joints (tie rod, as I recall) that needed to be replaced, because it was leaking grease all over, including onto the brake disc. Before that, the fuel pump went out. Before that, ...you get my drift.

I have tried to do the regular/scheduled maintanence, but I guess you can't fight entropy. (And win.) Oh well.

rainingzigzags is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Is it worth it?

go to the junk yard and pick your self up a radiator... costs around 15-20 for it... doesn't take long to put them in either

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.