2001 DTS OBD Codes

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  98eldo32v 
#1 · (Edited)
Got these from a OBD scanner
B1214
B1248
B1287
P0410

Dont know which ones are which, One of them is causing the Brake, ABS, and traction lights on the dash be on constantly.
One is the secondary air injection, to which the hose came off a while back, we got it back on, and after we got it set nicely the code came up, not while the hose was hanging off -_-
Any ideas to what i should do about any of the codes? (I'd prefer any DIY options than a mechanic because of financial issues)

----------

Got these from the DTC build in function
ABS C1248 EBCM Turned the Red Brake Warning Indicator On
ABS C1214 System Relay Contact or Coil Circuit Open
IPM B0249 Heater/Defrost/AC Door Range Error

#2 ·
Re: 2001 Deville DTS OBD Codes

B1214
B1248
B1287
P0410

Dont know which ones are which, One of them is causing the Brake, ABS, and traction lights on the dash be on constantly.
One is the secondary air injection, to which the hose came off a while back, we got it back on, and after we got it set nicely the code came up, not while the hose was hanging off -_-
Any ideas to what i should do about any of the codes? (I'd prefer any DIY options than a mechanic because of financial issues)
===========================

B1214
B1248
B1287

these codes do not exist - check them again -
and ALWAYS include the DEFINITIONS -
there are thousands of codes -
and no one has them all memorized -

#5 ·
Ive been looking around (thank god for google) and figured that out, thanks for answering, What complications might occur if this goes unrepaired, i got the car from my parents, and they didnt really take good care of it, and we're not able to get this fixed because of finacial issues.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.