1993, 94, 95, 1996 Fleetwood whitewall tires
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, 1993, 94, 95, 1996 Fleetwood whitewall tires in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Almost time for new tires for the Fleetwood, and I can't seem to find WSW / white sidewall tires in ...
    cadillacmike68 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 68 DVC, 96 FLTWD Brg, 09 STS N* Platinum, 11 CTS Premium

1993, 94, 95, 1996 Fleetwood whitewall tires

Almost time for new tires for the Fleetwood, and I can't seem to find WSW / white sidewall tires in the proper size, 235/75-15.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

cdv93 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1993 Coupe DeVille

Re: 1993, 94, 95, 1996 Fleetwood whitewall white sidewall tires

I found Uniroyal Tiger Paws that are that size abour 3 years ago. I think they are still available and they have done OK for me. I don't put many miles on the car anymore, maybe 5,000 a year.

guyslp Guest

There are scads of whitewall tires available in 235/75R15.

A search for that size returns multiple options for whitewall, including the excellent Hankook Optimos and Toyo Extensas, at:

onlinetires.com (which won't give me a direct link to search results)
    tires-easy.com
    treaddepot.com

It's a shame that Kumho discontinued the Solus KR21 line in whitewall in this size.

Brian

zgreatwhite is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 91 Brougham

4 months ago, I purchased a set of AURORA white wall tires. They are a great tire in every aspect:

Quiet. We have tons of bots dots here in California. They are unbelievably quiet over the dots and everywhere else on the road. MUCH MUCH MUCH quieter than the Goodyears and Coopers I had.

Beautiful. The white walls are VERY BRIGHT, with just the perfect tiniest hint of BEIGE. The tread is very deep and quiet frankly looks as if they were made for the car.

Mileage. Tires are supposed to be guaranteed for 80,000 miles. I have 3K on them now, so it would be hard to detect any noticeable wear. Definitely going to get more then 20k though.

I would buy them without hesitation. To be safe, bought 5. The 5th one ended up being a spare.

I could not be happier and hope they are available in 5 years when I will need a new set.

On another note, I have Dodge Stealths, 70 Era Ford Mustangs and Mercury Cougars, MB CLK's, Jag's and of course my beloved Brougham. I had always thought "where the rubber meets the road" and was extremely leery about purchasing none name brand tires.

Since I purchased the Auroras, I have purchased a set of Radials(Hankook?) for my Jag. Best tires I ever put on the Jag. And I have thrown BARRELS of money to put good tires on that car.

Due to my great experience with less expensive tires, I am not sure I can justify $800+ for a set of tires for any of my cars again. And, I would have spent $1500 to put a set of whitewalls on my Brougham. Now, only as a VERY LAST resort.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.