Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Power Steering Leak..... 2003 deville

Car Repair Man is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 03 Deville

Power Steering Leak..... 2003 deville

I have been working my arse off on this car, and spending lottttts of cash..... I have straightened everything just about out, except a couple little issues

#1 being I have a powersteering pump leak. I thought it was the tranny, cuz it leaks on drivers side of car, I took air box and all that crap out, and cant find where its leaking from..... any idea where I should be looking???

#2 My car has digital temp gauge, I would assume its supposed to ride exactly on the middle line, but it floats once in a while up to 1 notch above the middle line... is this normal? Im not sure the water pump is functioning properly... its strange, after driving the car for a while.... it doesnt over heat, but its definitely running temp, the engine feels pretty hot but the radiator is cool to touch..... I would assume it was thermostat but I replaced the thermostat already, although I know its possible the new one is faulty.... i somehow dont think thats the issue....

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Car Repair Man is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 03 Deville

Re: Power Steering Leak..... 2003 deville

Got it fixed after posting yesterda.y Thankfully it was the return line on the drivers side frame rail, easy fix. 6 dollars. While under there I found a very smallll water leak. Looking in to it seems to be the water pump, so today i get to tear back into the cooling system...