Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 05 limited grill

98eldo32v is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 98 eldo/KD54 w/N37,T96,QA1,D55,DS3,U1Z. U3R next

Re: 05 limited grill

If you find one it's a fluke.

Most yards don't even pay attention to the grille because there were so few of those grilles produced.

When I found mine I spotted in on ebay for an ad for some other part on the car. They had pictures of the front end including the grille. I messaged the guy at least 6 times before he finally confirmed that was the exact grille he had in the picture and I scooped it up.

Again, I got lucky.

I haven't seen another car on the road with one yet, or another anywhere.

Makes me want to find a spare.....good luck.

GM_Ridin' is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 cadillac deville dhs
    Quote Originally Posted by 98eldo32v View Post
    If you find one it's a fluke.

Most yards don't even pay attention to the grille because there were so few of those grilles produced.

When I found mine I spotted in on ebay for an ad for some other part on the car. They had pictures of the front end including the grille. I messaged the guy at least 6 times before he finally confirmed that was the exact grille he had in the picture and I scooped it up.

Again, I got lucky.

I haven't seen another car on the road with one yet, or another anywhere.

Makes me want to find a spare.....good luck.
    Yeah I seen one on ebay a few years back but haven't since then. And your right the junkyards don't know much because I called a local one that has beamers and caddys and he didnt even know what I was talking about. So if I went there and just seen one by fluke I would probably get lucky on the price since they're not aware of its rarity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12