Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Can you tell me why

Can you tell me why

I have this relay wired into whatever it's wired into. A 5 year old could have done a better job. It's wired into a Pink wire and a tan wire.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Can you tell me why

Quote Originally Posted by ga_caddy
    I have this relay wired into whatever it's wired into. A 5 year old could have done a better job. It's wired into a Pink wire and a tan wire.
    That is the update done to repair your struts. Your struts went from active($$$$) to passive($). The relay was installed to keep the sevice suspension message off. That is one of the better jobs Ive seen.

Re: Can you tell me why

Quote Originally Posted by cadfan
    That is the update done to repair your struts. Your struts went from active($$$$) to passive($). The relay was installed to keep the sevice suspension message off. That is one of the better jobs Ive seen.
    Thanks!! I had just looked at that TSB a few weeks ago and it didn't register. Now I'll get the soldering iron and shrink tubing out to make this look a little better. Thanks agan. Jason