Cadillac Owners Forum banner
915 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ga_caddy 
#1 ·
I have this relay wired into whatever it's wired into. A 5 year old could have done a better job. It's wired into a Pink wire and a tan wire.

See less See more
#2 ·
ga_caddy said:
I have this relay wired into whatever it's wired into. A 5 year old could have done a better job. It's wired into a Pink wire and a tan wire.
That is the update done to repair your struts. Your struts went from active($$$$) to passive($). The relay was installed to keep the sevice suspension message off. That is one of the better jobs Ive seen.

#3 ·
cadfan said:
That is the update done to repair your struts. Your struts went from active($$$$) to passive($). The relay was installed to keep the sevice suspension message off. That is one of the better jobs Ive seen.
Thanks!! I had just looked at that TSB a few weeks ago and it didn't register. Now I'll get the soldering iron and shrink tubing out to make this look a little better. Thanks agan. Jason

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.