Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: 91 Deville Front Turn signal lens removal

91 Deville Front Turn signal lens removal

Can anyone please tell me the procedure to remove my front turn signal lens?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

On the inside/backside of the front bumper there is a self tapping nut on the right hand side of the blinker housing. Remove it (kind of a tight squeeze) Then on the left side of the same housing there is a metal tab holding that side in, use a standard screwdriver to press upwards on the tab and push the blinker hounsing out. The other blinker is the same.

Thumbs up Re: 91 Deville Front Turn signal lens removal

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Black Cadillac
    On the inside/backside of the front bumper there is a self tapping nut on the right hand side of the blinker housing. Remove it (kind of a tight squeeze) Then on the left side of the same housing there is a metal tab holding that side in, use a standard screwdriver to press upwards on the tab and push the blinker hounsing out. The other blinker is the same.

Thanks for the info. I went right out and it was all there like you said... Great instructions. Thanks again!

Bob