DeVille 1992 Parts.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mc_marto
Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, DeVille 1992 Parts. in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hello everyone! I am new here =) I have Cadillac DeVille 1992, brought from USA to Uzbekistan (in the same ...
    Legas is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): DeVille 1991

DeVille 1992 Parts.

Hello everyone! I am new here =) I have Cadillac DeVille 1992, brought from USA to Uzbekistan (in the same year =) ) by my father. It is the only Cadillac car of such type in Uzbekistan, and I am really very proud of it. Some time ago I got into car accident. And now I am in need of body parts for it. I tried contacting some companies, which operate in the field of finding auto-parts and sending them to other counties, but they could not find it for me. I attached some photos, of the parts which are needed. I need a mirror, front right wing, and lightning. And also a front symbol, which has been stolen =( I would be very grateful, if you could help me find them.

Thank you in advance!

P.S. Sorry for my English. Haven't had practice for a long time =(

Best regards,
    Salim
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

mc_marto is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1991 Cadillac Sedan deVille

Re: Cadillac DeVille 1992 Parts.

You need a RF fender plus its light, and an emblem. Try RockAuto.com. They have a primed fender for IIRC around $140. The light doesn't come with it and I don't know if they offer it as well. They should have the emblem, though, but if not try EBay or Amazon. I believe RockAuto ships parts internationally, but the shipping cost might be pricy.

Good luck finding the parts! I personally had to replace my LF fender due to a drunk driver that hit my car on a parking lot. I pulled mine out of a junk yard for about $40, which needed no repainting, but you're obviously out of luck in Uzbekistahn, so give RockAuto, Ebay, and Amazon a try.

Nice looking car by the way!
    Legas likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mc_marto View Post
    You need a RF fender plus its light, and an emblem. Try RockAuto.com. They have a primed fender for IIRC around $140. The light doesn't come with it and I don't know if they offer it as well. They should have the emblem, though, but if not try EBay or Amazon. I believe RockAuto ships parts internationally, but the shipping cost might be pricy.

Good luck finding the parts! I personally had to replace my LF fender due to a drunk driver that hit my car on a parking lot. I pulled mine out of a junk yard for about $40, which needed no repainting, but you're obviously out of luck in Uzbekistahn, so give RockAuto, Ebay, and Amazon a try.

Nice looking car by the way!

Thanks a lot for your answer!

Well, in my case it was a driver of the mini-bus taxi, who went strait from the line, where the arrow "Only right" is drawn. I have checked this website, but there is written "LH Front assy; FWD (Only 2 Remaining)". I guess, it stands for Left Hand, and it means, that it won't pass =( Are there any other websites?

Thanks in advance!

mc_marto is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1991 Cadillac Sedan deVille

Did you try Ebay? When mine was broken, a few months ago, there were a couple of listings of LH and RH fenders from a junk yard. Those might be gone by now, but you might be able to find some others.

Here is another website you might want to check http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/

basscatt is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 89 Coupe DeVille, 95 Sedan DeVille, 02 DHS, 03 SLS

finding the parts you need is EASY - and NOT the problem -

HOW are you planning on getting these parts shipped?

There are some companies, which operate both in States and Uzbekistan. They will handle the shipment. The parts should be sent to them, and they will ship the parts to Uzbekistan themselves

cadillac_al is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 78 Seville, 78 Coupe de Ville, 92 Sedan de Ville

I tried to get some shipping quotes from IPS and blew up their servers. It won't calculate. I may try again later out of curiousity. I do sell parts when I can find the time. It may require a more experienced shipper.

Your paint sure is shiny. I don't remember factory paint being that shiny; looks nice.

brougham is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre

you can also check for the parts on www.car-part.com It's a search for junk yards and if you find one that has the fender you need you can contact them and see if they have the rest of the parts and can ship them to you. If they can't go down the list to the next place and keep trying until you find one that will ship.

Hey guys! Sorry for delayed answer, had to pass some exams.

Thank you for the links! There are no problems with the delivery of the parts from USA to Uzbekistan, because there are some companies, which are doing this job. Mostly, they are founded by Uzbeks, who live in USA =) So all what is needed, is to get the parts and send them to these people. And they will manage to deliver the parts to Uzbekistan. I have contacts with them, and it can be easily settled. =)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.