1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, Exhaust Pipes Conversion ? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by MoistCabbage Changing pipes, and leaving the stock mufflers, won't change the sound at all. And how would ...
- 06-10-13 10:19 PM #16
U can see them if they were bigger and came out a lil more... And Straight instead of pointing down
But jus my crazy opinion
Thanks for the info tho
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
- 06-12-13 11:21 PM #17Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 1998 DeVille Concours, 2004 Nissan 350Z Roadster
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- Gold Country of California
Re: Exhaust Pipes Conversion ?
Here's your sign...
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm