1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, Exhaust Pipes Conversion ? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by MoistCabbage Changing pipes, and leaving the stock mufflers, won't change the sound at all. And how would ...
- 06-10-13 11:19 PM #16
U can see them if they were bigger and came out a lil more... And Straight instead of pointing down
But jus my crazy opinion
Thanks for the info tho
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
- 06-13-13 12:21 AM #17Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 1998 DeVille Concours, 2004 Nissan 350Z Roadster
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- Gold Country of California
Re: Exhaust Pipes Conversion ?
Here's your sign...
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PlastiColor - Key Chain
Key Chain - Storm Trooper Key ChainMore on PlastiColor - Key Chain
- Signature Products Group Mossy Oak - Universal Seat Cover
Universal Seat Cover - Universal
- Super Start - Battery Load Tester
Battery Load Tester - 135 Amp