1996 Deville 4.6 Wiring Diagram needed for interior light and AC controls
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, 1996 Deville 4.6 Wiring Diagram needed for interior light and AC controls in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I have a 1996 Cadillac Sedan Deville with the 4.6 N.S. that has been sitting up for 4 years in ...
    Clean Jones is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1969 Eldorado, 1985 Eldorado, 1996 Sedan Deville

1996 Deville 4.6 Wiring Diagram needed for interior light and AC controls

I have a 1996 Cadillac Sedan Deville with the 4.6 N.S. that has been sitting up for 4 years in the country with the rodents. I installed a new battery on the car when I discovered when i opened up the door the interior lights were not working, the AC controls were not working, and the cigarette lighters were not working also everything else works fine. I checked all the fuses under hood and in trunk all fuses checked good and getting power as they should. Now as i was checking the wiring harness i discovered the wire bundle that enters the firewall on the passenger side by the fender has been chewed up by the rodents even all the hard black plastic vacuum line(s) also. I was wondering if any one could help me out with the wiring diagram with color code and vacuum hose routing. Any information provided will be appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

rodnok01 is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 98 DeVille, 97 DeVille d'Elegance

Re: 1996 Deville 4.6 Wiring Diagram needed for interior light and AC controls

I would suggest a google search if you're looking for free diagrams. It's not going to be as simple a one or two pdf's unfortunately. There's going to be multi wires of the same color I bet and require chasing them to make sure what goes where.
    I think your best option is to pick up a FSM from ebay and it will have everything you need. Sometimes you can get a set for 30 or less.

Clean Jones is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1969 Eldorado, 1985 Eldorado, 1996 Sedan Deville

Re: 1996 Deville 4.6 Wiring Diagram needed for interior light and AC controls

Thanks

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.