**What Do You Think This Caddy is Worth??**
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, **What Do You Think This Caddy is Worth??** in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I've decided to sell one of my 91' DeVilles and I am looking to get some feedback and what you ...
    northjerseynick is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Question **What Do You Think This Caddy is Worth??**

I've decided to sell one of my 91' DeVilles and I am looking to get some feedback and what you guys think is a good asking price for this car...

Thanks in advance ,

Nick

View Car Here http://dedicateddetailing.com/cleancaddy.htm

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

elwesso is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45

Re: **What Do You Think This Caddy is Worth??**

Goddamn that is CLEAN.. That is very nice...

I dont even know whats its worth, definitely more than blue book... Maybe 5000-6000

might be able to get someone to pay more...

Ralph is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Wes, you like swearing now.

It's really hard to go by book value on something that has been kept in a time capsule and maintained, etc. I think it's worth more just because of that. It probably won't be cheap unless he wants to liquidate it fast. What are you willing to pay?

zdmcman is offline Cadillac Owners Member

that is such a clean beautiful caddi, definetly hard to name a price. It is to nice to go by blue book.

Leloz is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

I have had my 1993 Sixty Special with 89K (absolutely mint) for sale for 4 months now.. @ $4800. I have had 3 phone calls and 2 people come look at the car. I am probably going to put it on ebay next month to get more exposure. It is all about hitting the right market with these cars.

godiva3ft is offline Cadillac Owners Member

If you find the right buyer, ask for anything you want! Put it on eBay with a reserve price (can't sell for any less than a certain amount). IMHO, I'd set a reserve of more than blue book price if it's in perfect condition. I bought my car on eBay for $4,800, but I put in a proxy bid for anything up to $10,000 (way over book value for a 1989). You just have to find the right buyer.

gtm245 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I had a 1990 Coupe DeVille that was pretty much identical to that except it was a different color inside and out. It had the cabriolet roof like yours, new battery, new brakes, new tires, every option except moonroof, and I had it rustproofed. Mine had exactly 42,450 miles on it when I sold it about a year ago. I ended up getting $6000 for mine so I'd bet you could get upwards of $7000 - $7500 if you find the right person to buy it. I was in kinda a hurry and $6000 didn't sound to bad so I said yes.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.