hood ornament
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, hood ornament in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Does anyone know a site that sells replacement hood ornaments? Ive looked on ebay and they dont have the right ...
    cadillac style 13 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

hood ornament

Does anyone know a site that sells replacement hood ornaments? Ive looked on ebay and they dont have the right one for my car,so i guess i will have to buy new,just cant seem to find a place that sells them. Dont want to go thru a dealer if i can help it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

CADDYBLACK99 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-4 1999 Deville Concours

Re: hood ornament

Please tell us more, what year and model is your Cadillac?

cadillac style 13 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

It is a 90 sedan deville with the gold package so i need the gold hood ornament.

klebrun is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1988 Sedan Deville

I don't know if a dealer still carries one for your car, but expect to pay a pretty penny for it if they do. In my opinion, Ebay still might be your best bet. They may not have one now, but if you are patient enough, one should pop up in the next few weeks. Alot of them are used, but you save a ton of money. You might be able to find a dealer on Ebay who specializes in ornaments and such if you do a general search of hood ornaments and not specifying a car model. If you find one, you could email them and see if they have one they haven't listed.

DopeStar 156 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 05 STS, 89 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance, 84 Chevy K/10

daacon is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1997 Deville D'Elgance

Pircery than Ebay - but cheaper than dealer : http://www.gmotors.com/

Good Luck (I need a bunch of emblems as well - somebody needed them more than I :madtalkin )

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.