1998 Concours Purchase - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, 1998 Concours Purchase in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Like you, I'm glad I found this forum...Even more glad that by pure serendipity, I found a pre-owned Diamond White ...
    Pearl of the Nile is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: 1998 Concours Purchase

Like you, I'm glad I found this forum...Even more glad that by pure serendipity, I found a pre-owned Diamond White 98 Concours (purchased new w/ 1 owner on 12/22/97-making it 6 yrs old yesterday) with ONLY 48K miles. Exceptionally clean in/out and smooth as silk. Found a GMPP Major Guard plan for up to 45K miles at a decent price. Gave up a 99 silver loaded Passat for something more suitable for me (6'5" 225lbs) and my brood. I thought my 91 Park Ave was nice...but there is absolutely nothing like this Pearl Hog!!! Good luck to you Lake Dweller, enjoy it...and like you, I will stay tuned to this group's helpful insight on maintaining my Concours for the time I plan to keep it...forever!!!--It will be a classic like the 62 Eldo convertible I'm looking for, for my weekend crusin'

LakeDweller is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Great to hear, Pearl! So far, I have had nothing but great fun driving my car. I have already put on about 7K miles in a matter of months. It's just a great cruiser to take everywhere we go - well, our other car is a minivan so I am sure you understand! I am working on getting my windows tinted and a CD changer installed. Also thinking of a remote start as the garage is full of kid toys and it gets quite cold here in Wisconsin!

Good luck to you, too!

156MPH is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

TalkingRe: 1998 Concours Purchase

check out my 98 deville

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

156MPH is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

my wife....
    Attached Images

LakeDweller is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Grrrrr...Me Likes!

CognLac is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by LakeDweller

Thanks again, this is the first time I have even felt like I "belonged" to a group of enthusiasts. It is the first time I am actually in love with a car! I have owned 24 cars, but this is the cream of the crop for me and I am proud to own it...I just don't want to be dissapointed.
    Wow, I sound a little nutty above?! I am not nuts, just excited...believe me, it's hard to get excited about the vanilla Nissans - you just buy, drive, and sell...not very exciting!
    Welcome LakeDweller,
    I am about 5 months into my 98 D'Elegance and I also smile everytime I drive it. Congratulations and enjoy, the members here are wonderfull and saved me a bit of cash with their knowledge already.

8. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.