'98 DeVille special edition?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, '98 DeVille special edition? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Can anyone please tell me a little more about my car? I bought it about a year ago from my ...
    BigTonyG is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '98 DeVille Special Edition

'98 DeVille special edition?

Can anyone please tell me a little more about my car? I bought it about a year ago from my boss, and I can say I have seen limited editions and other trim styles, I have never seen another DeVille with my special edition tag on the vinyl top next to the Cadillac emblem.

I would post a picture but you need to have five posts before you can link things... >.>

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

Re: '98 DeVille special edition?

well then... get on with it..

might as well get yourself up to 10 so you can use the private messaging system too
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

maeng9981 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 14 SRX, 12 Sierra, 00 SLS, 99 Deville 50-year Anniversary

Hard to tell without pictures. It's easy to make 5 posts, you can discuss something down in General Discussion, or you can talk about a thread in any forums.

BigTonyG is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '98 DeVille Special Edition

okay! I will have more photos to come, but this was one of the first ones of my DeVille Sedan.

you do know that those tops are not put on at the factory, right?
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

maeng9981 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 14 SRX, 12 Sierra, 00 SLS, 99 Deville 50-year Anniversary

Might as well be a dealer option with some bells & whistles from d'elegance.

my point was that all those tops are custom jobs so it's very unlikely to see another one that's the same...

my favorite one was a 1998 a friend of mine had back about 7 years ago... it was a black exterior with the tall mirror/chrome plates on the lower body moldings and had a 'tuexedo' top that was more of a hard soft top... it's really the only top that i've ever thought was a good addition to these cars

mutz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1996 and 2002 Cadillac SDV

I have a canvas top on my 'new' '96 SDV (37,000 miles/ 62,000kms.) which is a light green colour, sadly the previous owner decided to park it under a tree and i have stains on the top especially along the seams. I having a difficult time removing these stains or mildew (mould) any ideas??? to help me remove these stains?
    i'm surprised that these tops were not installed at the factory. Also it looks terrible when it starts raining or when it's half dry.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.