Still receiving PMs and e-mails asking the difference between de Villes & 60 Specials - Page 9
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Like Tree3Likes
Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, Still receiving PMs and e-mails asking the difference between de Villes & 60 Specials in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Sounds like a terrific car ! I hope that everyone had a wonderfull Christmas, a terrific Hanukkah and all of ...
    Sandy is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED

Re: Still receiving PMs and e-mails asking the difference between de Villes & 60 Spec

Sounds like a terrific car !

I hope that everyone had a wonderfull Christmas, a terrific Hanukkah and all of us have a fabulous 2012 New Years!

IF YOU ARE DRIVING, ON NEW YEARS EVE...DO NOT DRINK!!! WHY, YOU ASK ? BECAUSE YOU COULD HIT A POT HOLE AND SPILL YOUR DRINK!!
    My very best regards.... Sanford (SANDY) Block in Nu Joisey

nsharma1999 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Still receiving PMs and e-mails asking the difference between de Villes & 60 Spec

Hey Sandy long time no talk... I hope your doing well healthwise and all. Don't mean to revive such an old thread but I was wondering if you had the stats on how many 92 Sixty Specials in triple black came with the Astroroof. As you know I have one and am still trying to get Collectors Plates for her and need to verify the rarity of my car. Thanks.

I have not looked at this subject in a loooong time.
    I am holding my own. Been fighting Cancer since 2007 !! It ain't esay.
    MANY DAYS JUST FEELING SICK and scared of the future,
    But........ that's all I csn say. My 60 Special now has 8,800 miles in
    19 years. Still showroom condition. I get "the shits" just thinking about taking her out on PUBLIC streets !! So afraid it will get hit.

I don't to this section oft - - so, if ya need me....cigarsandy@comcast.net
    if I do not reply, it's probably because I AM dealing with the aftermath of CHEMO infusion, and am dog sick. ~ Sandy 4 / 12 / 2012 8:30 PM

~
    sandy

CadillacLuke24 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Alexandra - 96 SDV

Hang in there man. You can beat it. I've seen it done before. Good luck man. You have to enjoy that Sixty Special some more!

CadillacLuke24 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Alexandra - 96 SDV

This is a 1990 Fleetwood. Note the rear quarter panel script, fender skirts, and button seats:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-...item231c014ea1

This is a 1992 Fleetwood Sixty Special. Note the badge on the trunk beneath the Cadillac script, the dash badge, and if the stitching is correct, it has the Ultra seating packcage. A nice example, albeit at 76k miles.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1992-...item3cc516aad6

Wish I had the cash. I'd be all over the second one.

i amztill here, still fighting the fight, still hve the 60 specila, she is still showroom condition, now at 2,000 miles, currenty living in a heated storage place just 15 minutes from home

Nicholaos is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1991 Fleetwood Sixty Special

I currently own a 1991 Fleetwood Sixty Special Black Sapphire (Ultra). I can't seem to find another one listed anywhere online and am trying to determine it's value. It has 87,000 original miles and is in Great to Excellent condition with all records of limited repair and maintenance from it's original owner. It was garage kept in Arkansas with the original owner and it lives in Chicago now but has not been driven in the snow. Paint has been methodically treated with Nu Finish to maintain nearly showroom quality look on the outside and my mechanic keeps the motor running smooth and quiet. 4.9 Liter V8 motor and the Ultra package has every bell and whistle option you can imagine including 24K gold trim package. Any input on what this car maybe worth would be helpful as I can't seem to find another car like this listed online or in classifieds. I have the original MSRP sticker with a price tag of $49,500.00 from it's purchase in 1991.

nsharma1999 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

post some photos of your 91... you say it has every option, does it have the Astro roof moonroof?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.