Dashboard beeping noise
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, Dashboard beeping noise in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hey everybody! I have a 2004 Deville and recently after I just had the oil changed and transmission fluid changed ...
    mgantt is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 Deville

Dashboard beeping noise

Hey everybody! I have a 2004 Deville and recently after I just had the oil changed and transmission fluid changed my dashboard sounds a continuous beeping noise when I start the car. It beeps about 5 times then it stops. Due to the weather in my area I assumed that it was the "Ice Possible" warning but I am in a completely different climate now and it still beeps. Does anyone have a clue what this mysterious dashboard beeping is? The car runs fine and there is no error messages.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

eyekandyboats.inc is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2001 DTS(140K), 2000 ETC(284K), 1990 allante( 80K)

Re: Dashboard beeping noise

door open? seat belt off.
    buckle up and then try it first

mgantt is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 Deville

Yes...I've actually tried both of those solutions to no avail. The door and seatbelt noise is more of a dull beep. This beep is high pitched and I actually counted the beeps at about 12. It only happens as soon as I start the car. As I said the noise appears to be coming from the leftside of the dashboard.

Ranger is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): White Diamond '03 DHS (with floor shift)

Usually a beep is also associated with a flashing light (icon) or a warning message.

rudyboogie is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 00 DTS (188,500 )

Hola, I was searching for that loud beep noise and stumble with this thread. The noise was loud and constant, maybe 5 to8 times almost the same characteristics of mgantt but notice the phone icon display on the radio, car was running fine with no in issues or codes. BTW Florida weather.....Seems strange, this is actually the second time in 6 month with 180,000 on the clock.

Any comments to this issue would be appreciated.

Princezdanielle is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation

Did you ever figure it out? Ours is doing it too. Only started in Icey weather, so maybe that's the key.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.