RollsRoyce Style Grill
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, RollsRoyce Style Grill in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hey! i have looked in teh supporting vendors section and just can't find anything. I am wanting to get a ...
    PurpleDeville is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

RollsRoyce Style Grill

Hey! i have looked in teh supporting vendors section and just can't find anything. I am wanting to get a rollsroyce style grill for my 1985 deville. Does anyone know where I can get one at? I found one place E&G classics, but it was WAY too expensive. Just wondering if anyone knew of a place.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Glabers is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: RollsRoyce Style Grill

I've recently posted here announcing my newly acquired 85 fleet brougham.

Just yesterday, my father in-law pointed out that it's the Rolls Royce type Custom chrome grill. I thought it looked Rollsy, and you just confirmed it. Can I ask you what they're asking price was? Is it a standard issue, or was it an upgrade at the time of purchase? Just curious.

Sorry, I don't know where one would be available.

brougham is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre

You see them on ebay sometimes. Probably all new ones are going to be expensive.

for a 1985 one it was $937. i was looking to spend around $500 or so for it. i found another site that i emailed them about it and there is like $600 but it comes in gold and i dont want gold, so i just emailed them again and asked if there was any way i could get it in chrome. i forget the name of the site though, so once i hear back i will post it up for ya

that other website is www.customcaddy.com

Glabers is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Madonna Mia! $900 plus?... the blue book value for my '85, w/ 6500 original miles, is about $1,500. And, $1,050 trade in value. :disappoin

I'd be crazy not to sell this thing is pieces... should that day ever come, God forbid.

Thanks, and good luck.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.