1987 Deville headlights and parts
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, 1987 Deville headlights and parts in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hello... Just bought a very nice 1987 Deville Coupe.....needed new brakes,a/c. Am unable to find the headlight lens? for the ...
    llizotte is offline Cadillac Owners Member

1987 Deville headlights and parts

Hello...

Just bought a very nice 1987 Deville Coupe.....needed new brakes,a/c.
    Am unable to find the headlight lens? for the rh side....parts stores are tryoing to sell me bulbs and what I need is a replacement for the cracked plastic? lens.

Any help on this would be most appreciated as well as a good source for NOS parts for this car. I would like to buy the lens new.

Thanks for any help for this newbie.

Lee

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Joe Sixpack is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: 1987 Deville headlights and parts

ebay is a good place to find parts new and used. I don't see you headlight lens on the site right now; however, here http://www.partstrain.com/cgi-bin/pt...&model=DEVILLEthere are sealed beams for $13 or $14.

BTW I have a discount for rockauto.com, until Aug 10 just type, in the spot where they ask you where you heard of them, the code.

Dear RockAuto Customer,

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer. To show our appreciation, we would like to give you and your friends a special discount on auto parts. Here's how it works:

- You give this discount code: 106757117574 to friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.
    - When someone places an order at www.rockauto.com and enters your discount code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart, he or she will receive an immediate 5% discount on that order.
    - The discount code expires on August 10, 2004; so don't wait!

**Each month we see people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code.**

If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us. And thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

Thank you Joe Sixpack.....will check out ebay....BTW some guy has a store where you can get one of these lights(ebay) used for a mere $55.oo plus shipping, etc.....now theres a guy I'd pass by on the hiway and feel real good about it.

Thx again,

Lee

brougham is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre

Did you ever find out how much they cost new? I'd actually be kinda interested to see that price. Try calling some junk yards. You shouldn't have a problem finding one and will get it faster then if you bought it from someone on ebay too.

Brougham,

Thanks for your reply.......2 parts stores do not have listing, skips over 1987...junk yard price is $35.00.

Thanks again,

lee

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.