Interested in buying a Deville
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, Interested in buying a Deville in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I was wondering if there are mods that can be done to increase the gas mileage on a Deville. I ...
    ajensen007 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Interested in buying a Deville

I was wondering if there are mods that can be done to increase the gas mileage on a Deville. I don't own one, but am looking into a '89 or early '90s. Is there aftermarket parts like a BBK throttle body, you know stuff like that, a computer chip programmer from hypertech or stuff like that? Can you make the catalytic converters bolt on and run straight through? I don't know, I was just looking at a cadillac because of pimp my ride and they have the most accesories for the money. My mom had a continental but the tranny gave out, so we bought a '01 Altima. A Caddy appears to me as a car that someone would see on the movie Next Friday or an elderly woman driving. Is it true that they are safe and vey comfortable?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Imprl59 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Interested in buying a Deville

They are very comfortable. Safe is a relative term but they rate fairly well in the crash tests.

Not much you can do on the mpg. My '94 gets about 19 in traffic and 25 on the hiway if I am nice to it.

Steve B.

nutinbutdabluz is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I've got a super nice Deville that you might be interested in. I still haven't figured out how to place an ad here and no one seems interested in helping me get that info, so if you're interested, check it out here:

http://dabluzking.freeservers.com/photo3.html

RBraczyk is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Go to the classifieds section. Register, then post an ad. I may be interested.

I am registerered. The reason I haven't placed an ad is because no one seems to want to tell me how to do it. I already posted twice asking how to post an ad and no replies. Maybe you can shed some light on this?

Quote Originally Posted by RBraczyk
    Go to the classifieds section. Register, then post an ad. I may be interested.
    I finally got help on how to place an ad. It's there now.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.