Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60

820K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  skyquest2 
#1 ·
ide like to see what pics we got going on here just picked this 95 up and will update with more but feel free to drop your pic maybe even get this stickied here goes.............

Attachments

See less See more
#252 ·
Re: pics of your fwd

Thx very much. I will post more pics later. The milage is high on this 4.5, 355.000 kms, but still running well with good and even compression across all cyl. The wheels are caddy 16" alloy rims with 215-55r-16. Paint job in the spring and im set, have replaced all steering and suspension parts and upgraded a/c, new vinyl roof. All new rotors pads and lines on the front and new druns ,shoes, springs, wheel cyl and hosws. Rear hubs done at same time. All this work done over the last 3 months. Dont have any codes all is great, just love this car. Oh and yes the opera lights on the sides do work, very cool.
Will post more pics soon and thx again

Paul

#255 ·

My 2003 Cadillac Deville. Very Clean. 40 series Flowmaster exhaust with factory tips.
Pics taken with my Blackberry.
Nice car, and welcome to the forums. You need to make a video of the exhaust and post it on YouTube. There are several other members who are having trouble on deciding what mufflers to get besides the Corsa ones.

#256 · (Edited)

Attachments

#262 ·

Wow, that blue on your DeVille is gorgeous. Congrats on a nice car.

#264 ·

Thanks, and I agree. the leather is the same color by the way.
Oh, that is a downer. The blue interiors from the 97-99 DeVilles looked like garbage. Sorry but its true. Although the leather may have a nice color, all the other interior trim pieces look rather bad. They also look very cheap and flimsy.

#265 ·

This is a 95 Deville Concours Presidential I'm thinking of buying. It needs a good cleaning, and the previous owner's son hit a lawnmower and dented the front passenger fender, but other than that it's in pretty good shape. The interior shows a lot of wear, but it has 214,000 kms on it.

Attachments

#272 ·

Car has 2 pumps with the motors and tank fully engraved, 4 dumps, 4 batteries wired at 48v to each pump
6" front cylinders, 10" rear cylinders. with the front up and back down the muffler will sit on the ground
Has 2 accumulators to make the ride smoother. Still does not ride like a cadillac though, but its not horrible
The car will stand on 3 wheels

The interior is a navy and light blue crushed velvet in button tuft and wrinkle pleat. Sewed it all in my living room.
The front seats swivel a full 360 degrees and have one locking position
There is an in dash dvd player and custom center console with battery monitors
The switch plate for the hydraulics is custom engraved with a cadillac logo and scroll designs
The interior sounds are all 3 way Kenwood speakers. The subwoofer is a 10" kicker powered by an Alpine V12 amp
There is a small chandelier with blue lights mounted to the ceiling

The paint is a light sapphire blue with chrome metal flake, metallic gold patterns with a gold shifting metal flake
The hood ornament is a gold flying lady
The wire wheels are blue color matched to the paint with gold back spokes and a gold knockoff

I'm currently working on a continental kit with a wire wheel in it and chroming and painting some engine parts

#273 · (Edited)

My new toy, a 1994 Sedan DeVille, 4.9 with 220,000 kms on the clock, everything but the heated seats works, Sony 10 disc changer in the trunk, new tires, brakes and exhaust, couple of rust spots but only small ones, and a small oil leak. One code (I039, the usual "service ride control", but I will install the relay by-pass tomorrow). $1300 certified and e-tested. All in all, not a bad price I don't think. And it drives sooooo nicely!

Attachments

#275 ·

This is my 1991 Sixty Special...blue grey on grey leather with a blue vinyl roof...it has 98,000 original miles and has every option offered including the power sunroof and heated windshield...the car is a 8.5 out of 10. Here's the kicker.

I also have a 1992 Sixty Special, triple black and in mint shape with about the same mileage. The wife says I can only keep one so the grey has to go...both cars have the 22 way power seats and the Bose Gold CD player...hope you appreciate them as much as I do.

I'm asking $4000 Canadian for my 91. If you're interested send me an email. I'm in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Nick

nsharma1999@hotmail.com

Attachments

#278 ·

This is my 1991 Sixty Special...blue grey on grey leather with a blue vinyl roof...it has 98,000 original miles and has every option offered including the power sunroof and heated windshield...the car is a 8.5 out of 10. Here's the kicker.

I also have a 1992 Sixty Special, triple black and in mint shape with about the same mileage. The wife says I can only keep one so the grey has to go...both cars have the 22 way power seats and the Bose Gold CD player...hope you appreciate them as much as I do.

I'm asking $4000 Canadian for my 91. If you're interested send me an email. I'm in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Nick

nsharma1999@hotmail.com
I like the seats in that triple black one

#279 ·

nsharma1999@hotmail.com
that sixty special is incredible, I would totally snatch it up if we didn't already have five Devilles :thepan:

My '91 Deville has the same color leather, but the exterior is the same color as the interior. The gray on those cars is a work of art. :thumbsup:

#276 ·

Somehow the rest of my 91 pics didn't show up on the previous thread so I'll try it again. I should also mention the pics of my 92 were taken the day I picked her up and she was a dirty girl... I've spent days detailing her so I will repost those pics later.

Attachments

#286 ·

You could also get those wheels on 94-95 Devilles. I saw two Devilles with them yesterday.

I'm going to buy a set for my '91 in the spring, their Hollander number is #4513 for anyone else interested in them.
You can get wheels like that with BLACK center caps but it is extremely difficult to find them with the chrome center caps like the Fleetwoods had.

#289 ·

Thanks Greek. She really is a beauty but those pictures were taken when I just bought her and she was still dirty. Since then I have spent countless hours detailing her and now its almost like it was new. You couldn't tell its a 16, almost 17 year old car. I just ordered some brand new (NOS) Cadillac wire caps and 2 new emblems that go on the roof. Yes they are gold, they light up and brand new. Looking for a new gold trunk lock assembly. I'll post more pics of her when she's finished.

My 91 Sixty is pretty suite too but unfortunately she's gotta go. You should buy it. It'll give you an excuse to visit Vancouver before the Winter Olympic Games being held here in 2010.