Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60

820K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  skyquest2 
#1 ·
ide like to see what pics we got going on here just picked this 95 up and will update with more but feel free to drop your pic maybe even get this stickied here goes.............

Attachments

See less See more
#138 · (Edited)
Re: pics of your fwd

This photo is from back in May of 2007. This was taken while I was in the process of getting new gold/black DeVille/D'Elegance emblems placed on the doors and rear, once the snow here is totally gone, will update... Black Cadillac & White snow... ish! Clean as seen here though... 'til it snows again... Argh.

Here's another I dug up...

#139 ·

Looks like your rear suspension has gone haywire. Ass end of the car is waaay to high in the air.

#141 · (Edited)

It did that at times, before I got new AC Delco Struts and Air Ride Shocks installed. A "major repair shop" quoted me $3,800 PLUS Tax for REMAN'ED ones. Seriously! Talk about graverobbers.

My mechanic completed job with all new parts plus a water pump, tensioner, all installed for eight hundred and some change. :bouncy:

- Cut out the middleman ! -

#144 ·

My grandpa had a '96 Concours like that, triple black. Best car I have ever ridden in.

#158 ·

Nice. I love to see a good lookin rag top now and then.

#164 ·

thanks for the compliments/comments on my 1990 deville/fleetwood..LOL
When I first got the car a few weeks ago, I was thinking about taking the skirts off, but after looking them over, I realized that it would look a bit funny, as the lower body/molding would extend a bit into the radious of the rear wheel well..

but..I do plan on removing the "fake/spare" wheel thing..mainly because the chrome on the bottom housing is fairly rusted..

AL

#165 ·

thanks for the compliments/comments on my 1990 deville/fleetwood..LOL
When I first got the car a few weeks ago, I was thinking about taking the skirts off, but after looking them over, I realized that it would look a bit funny, as the lower body/molding would extend a bit into the radious of the rear wheel well..

but..I do plan on removing the "fake/spare" wheel thing..mainly because the chrome on the bottom housing is fairly rusted..

AL
Hahah, you should feel special, on ALLL THOSE nice comments :D hahah!

#166 ·

Here's my newest...'89 Sedan Deville. It needed one new brake line. Purchased for $1,000...65K miles...

Reactions: billhnj
#177 ·

Just got this beauty. It's a 1995 DeVille. Paid $3900. Was owned by the proverbial little old lady and kept in the garage for the past few years. 55,000 miles. Love it!
That's why I love (older) Caddies. You can go and get one real cheap in great condition with low miles because when the old people who own them pass away, their kids just want to get rid of the car and you get one hell of a deal.