Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60 - Page 9
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 103 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast
Like Tree758Likes
Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60 in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by 92EldoTC cool, looks like vegas also especially with the mountains in the back. Didn't know florida had ...
    CaddyCruisin420 is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: pics of your fwd

Quote Originally Posted by 92EldoTC View Post
    cool, looks like vegas also especially with the mountains in the back. Didn't know florida had mountains.
    Nice caddie, I like the Deville.
    Is it the N*?
    haha my bad, Orange County, Socal. and you're right, i've never seen any hills in florida, everything is just flat and swampy.

yes, its the concourse deviller with the 4.6L northstar, deceptingly fast. i plan on getting limo tint and swapping out the old 6 x 9s in the trunk. i love this car to death!

92EldoTC is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Ex:'92 ETC 4.9 Current:'91 Sedan Deville 4.9

yup, thats OC for ya with all the palm trees.
    Those N* run hard.
    amazing how a big car like that can be so damn quick.
    My 91 is only a 4.9 and looks like a big slow boat but it gets up quick as hell. Perfect luxury sleeper.
    Devilles have to be the most comfortable out of the Caddi lineup.
    Take care of that car, its in good condition, perfect for cruising those beautiful beaches down there.
    The concourse top model, they run hard as hell.
    nice ride

yup, thats OC for ya with all the palm trees.
    Those N* run hard.
    amazing how a big car like that can be so damn quick.
    My 91 is only a 4.9 and looks like a big slow boat but it gets up quick as hell. Perfect luxury sleeper.
    Take care of that car, its in good condition, perfect for cruising those beautiful beaches down there.
    The concourse top model, they run hard as hell.
    nice ride
    yeah man, it hauls. steers like a tank though, haha. what color is your '91 deville. that is a fine automobile, i looove the interior in those. my friend had a '90 coupe deville with blue velvet interior and the individual chrome plated cadillac lighters, ultimate hot box. and it had a surprisingly responsive stock sound system. i love the looks of the early 90s caddys, i think towards the end of the decade cadillac really wandered away from their traditional styling.

dirt_cheap_fleetwood is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)

Quote Originally Posted by CaddyCruisin420 View Post
    yeah man, it hauls. steers like a tank though, haha. what color is your '91 deville. that is a fine automobile, i looove the interior in those.
    Once you own one and you find out how easily the interior is damaged and how hard it is to fix it, you don't love it no more. It is nearly impossible to find one with this interior that doesn't have ripped front armrests.

Quote Originally Posted by 92EldoTC
    I drove a 1991 Fleetwood Brougham once, and that beats any DeVille I have ever been in. It is a boat and it rides like one. That car just soaks up every bump and vibration.

I have to agree with you on them being quick though. They are not fast by any means, but they are quick and nimble, especially in low-end power.

my Deville has sand colored exterior and light sand interior.
    No ripped armrest here.
    Mine still has all 4 original cadillac floormats and the cadillac mat in the trunk.
    I'd like to keep it mostly original.
    Fleetwood Broughams are like the Concourse of the earlier models.
    These big cars do steer like tanks though, maybe wider tires will help that a little but not much, if you wanted a vehicle that steers like it was on rails I guess you'd get the sts, etc for the caddies or go to the ultimate a vette.
    Straight line perfomance is more of cadillacs style along with the smooth ride

my Deville has sand colored exterior and light sand interior.
    No ripped armrest here.
    Mine still has all 4 original cadillac floormats and the cadillac mat in the trunk.
    I'd like to keep it mostly original.
    Fleetwood Broughams are like the Concourse of the earlier models.
    These big cars do steer like tanks though, maybe wider tires will help that a little but not much, if you wanted a vehicle that steers like it was on rails I guess you'd get the sts, etc for the caddies or go to the ultimate a vette.
    Straight line perfomance is more of cadillacs style along with the smooth ride
    haha no offense man, but a vette handles like a dodge pickup with an srt10.

if i wanted a car that handles like rails, i'll take out my dads bimmer. i love taking off the dynamic stability control and pullin the gettin that shit sideways. the steering is so controlled, tight, responsive, it puts that of any cadillac to shame. he has an '02 330i with the sport suspension. put on Dinan exhaust, larger throttle body, CAI, and chipped it. shit hauls ass! unlike my concours, i'm not afraid to get the bimmer past 112mph, pushed it up to 128 and coulda done more but i felt it starting to lift so i backed down.
    But yeah, i love the nortstar, V8s are the shit.

oh yeah well Bimmers are awesome to, thats what they're known for is the superb handling, too bad they dont last long though.
    I always see BMW's on the side of the highway or behind a tow truck.
    For those cars it's better to lease than buy because a year later the model you have now has been improved upon and the build quality goes away after about 75,000 miles. But when they're new, watch out because its a machine.
    I still see a lot of older ones on the road, some rattling to hell and others still pretty tight.
    I still say the new Z06 will roast any bimmer except the M5 with the RS56 or that M.B E55 will give the vette a run for it's money.
    Both of these cars have better handling also.
    I still love my Caddy V8 for cruisin though

dirt_cheap_fleetwood is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)

There is no Beamer in production right now that will beat a Z06. Z06 holds the fastest production car time around the Nürburgring track in Germany. That new Nissan rice-rocket beat it by .2 seconds, but that is still not a production car. An m5 is a tank compared to a vette, even with all the performance packages. The Z06 also costs less and gets better mileage.

Sergey21 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1998 Cadillac DeVille

Psh...bimmer or a z06...lol @ those cars...We all know my 98 DeVille will smoke both those cars.

Quote Originally Posted by dirt_cheap_fleetwood View Post
    There is no Beamer in production right now that will beat a Z06. Z06 holds the fastest production car time around the Nürburgring track in Germany. That new Nissan rice-rocket beat it by .2 seconds, but that is still not a production car. An m5 is a tank compared to a vette, even with all the performance packages. The Z06 also costs less and gets better mileage.
    well in '09 the vette is going to increase it's margin by how much it beats other production cars by getting the LS9 rated at over 600 horses and over 600 lb-ft of torque.
    GM just keeps raising the bar.
    The new CTS-V is getting that same engine in detuned form. I"ll take the V over any BMW or even Mercedes although the SLK series look pretty sleek.
    Bet the V will last longer than the Bimmer also.
    Mercedes on the other hand are built very well.
    Germans engineer and build the hell out of all their vehicles.
    How did this conversation go from Devilles to european cars!!!!

behind-bars is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 93 Sedan Deville 4.9L

Here are my 2 1993 Devilles'.

Smoker is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1997 Sedan DeVille

^ Nice photo!

Nice original devilles.

clean devilles up there man nice colors.

96chasedeville is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 96 Deville

Here's my 96

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.