Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60 - Page 66
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 111 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Like Tree907Likes
Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60 in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by polorico ^ Jesus how did you pull that out of the wind for that price ? Im ...
    Cadillacdts01 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2000 cadillac deville, 2001 cadillac dts
    Quote Originally Posted by polorico
    ^ Jesus how did you pull that out of the wind for that price ?

Im on the hunt for my next caddy The maroon color , Or a Black on Black caddy all hard top....

I pulled my base deville with 95k in super clean shape for 4200 and i thought i got a steal....

I just find the Sun roof , and updated dash a good look on the DTS ..... But no complaints here on my Base model.
    Yea im happy with my purchase 01 with 86000 miles for 3700 THATS A STEAL

polorico is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 Deville

Re: pics of your fwd

Yup im a college student , and i think i have a clean ride with no payment.

When i graduated ill get me a camaro SS , or a nice cts V coupe if i have the money . If not ill keep being Devilles that are clean in cash.

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by polorico
    Yup im a college student , and i think i have a clean ride with no payment.

When i graduated ill get me a camaro SS , or a nice cts V coupe if i have the money . If not ill keep being Devilles that are clean in cash.
    You can't go from a cadillac to camaro they not even in the same world once u own a cadillac you can't own anything else.
    maeng9981 and maeng9981 like this.

Forgoten214 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1992 Sedan DeVille

Yea man, I've driven pretty much every variant of the Camaro all the SS editions and stuff like that. They pretty much suck. Honestly. lol. The interior quality is terrible, there is no visibility and the ride is harsh. They also do not feel fast at all, I'm not sure what that's about I was told it was because of the governors and systems they put in them keeps you from having fun. Or maybe because it wasn't broken in yet. But it definitely did not FEEL like a 400hp car should.

CTS-V I have yet to drive, that's also a big price jump as well. Completely different class as the Camaro. I can't really speak on that yet.

What I can speak for is the new Shelby GT500 or the G350. Those cars are EXTREMELY fun to drive. It's pretty much my favorite car I've driven and I've driven, M3s, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Mercedes AMGs...Ect. The Shelby just makes you laugh and smile like a school girl. lol. I'd definitely look into a Shelby especially for the price it will be around the same price as the Camaro you've mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillacdts01 View Post
    [/COLOR]

You can't go from a cadillac to camaro they not even in the same world once u own a cadillac you can't own anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgoten214
    Yea man, I've driven pretty much every variant of the Camaro all the SS editions and stuff like that. They pretty much suck. Honestly. lol. The interior quality is terrible, there is no visibility and the ride is harsh. They also do not feel fast at all, I'm not sure what that's about I was told it was because of the governors and systems they put in them keeps you from having fun. Or maybe because it wasn't broken in yet. But it definitely did not FEEL like a 400hp car should.

CTS-V I have yet to drive, that's also a big price jump as well. Completely different class as the Camaro. I can't really speak on that yet.

What I can speak for is the new Shelby GT500 or the G350. Those cars are EXTREMELY fun to drive. It's pretty much my favorite car I've driven and I've driven, M3s, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Mercedes AMGs...Ect. The Shelby just makes you laugh and smile like a school girl. lol. I'd definitely look into a Shelby especially for the price it will be around the same price as the Camaro you've mentioned.
    Haha yea I actually like the new zr1 those are really fast and fun I want to drive a cts v coupe those are sexyyyyy

I agree. I like the CTS-V Coupe as well. I don't think anyone on the forum doesn't. lol. They're also reasonably priced considering what they can do.

Haha yea I actually like the new zr1 those are really fast and fun I want to drive a cts v coupe those are sexyyyyy

I agree. I like the CTS-V Coupe as well. I don't think anyone on the forum doesn't. lol. They're also reasonably priced considering what they can do.
    Yea I mean the cts v is a zr1 just 40000 dollara cheaper

Pretty much. Except the ZR1 has forged pistons and titanium rings and other engine parts are more emphasized for racing. Is it worth the extra 40k? Eh, depends if your going to be taking it around a track often and pushing it hard. But then again I've seen CTS-Vs making over 800hp on stock internals with no issues. I love the CTS-V interior as well. Very classy and direct. Huge improvement over a Camaro and I think it's better than the Vette's interior. If you was to get a Vette the smarter choice would be the Z06, it's more fun to drive and naturally aspirated and not as crazy as the ZR1. The ZR1 is an extremely difficult car to drive to it's limits and full potential unless you keep the traction control on and then what's the point right? Z06 is not as much and it sounds better. IMO. Also with the Z06 you don't need to worry about boost or spooling the power is always on tap and it's a much more reliable engine. A lot of people are going with the 427 LS7 crate motor due to it's reliability for muscle car projects and stuff like that.

But hey if it was me, I'd go for the CTS-V.

Yea I mean the cts v is a zr1 just 40000 dollara cheaper

Pretty much. Except the ZR1 has forged pistons and titanium rings and other engine parts are more emphasized for racing. Is it worth the extra 40k? Eh, depends if your going to be taking it around a track often and pushing it hard. But then again I've seen CTS-Vs making over 800hp on stock internals with no issues. I love the CTS-V interior as well. Very classy and direct. Huge improvement over a Camaro and I think it's better than the Vette's interior. If you was to get a Vette the smarter choice would be the Z06, it's more fun to drive and naturally aspirated and not as crazy as the ZR1. The ZR1 is an extremely difficult car to drive to it's limits and full potential unless you keep the traction control on and then what's the point right? Z06 is not as much and it sounds better. IMO. Also with the Z06 you don't need to worry about boost or spooling the power is always on tap and it's a much more reliable engine. A lot of people are going with the 427 LS7 crate motor due to it's reliability for muscle car projects and stuff like that.

But hey if it was me, I'd go for the CTS-V.
    I mean yea the zr1 is good for the track but a 4 door car on the track with equal power and everythin is amazing I might rent a ctsv In a few weeks

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

where do you rent a CTS-V?
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership & Official Saab Service Center
    ~~ Family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946 ~~
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight
    phone: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Quote Originally Posted by RippyPartsDept
    In miami

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

In miami
    not geographically... what rental company?
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership & Official Saab Service Center
    ~~ Family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946 ~~
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight
    phone: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

duracell7aa is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2001 deville 32v northstar

Wink 2001 deville northstar

My 01 devil. Just put the chrome 6pc pillar post on and debadged the 32v northstar emblem. also hotknifed the deville logo. PICs soon to post.
    Attached Images

00 Deville is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 02 Deville / 04 Deville

Quote Originally Posted by RippyPartsDept View Post
    Forget the CTS-V... think big like a Lamborghini Gallardo for $1391.96 a day at Dream Car Rental in Las Vegas.

http://www.dreamcarrentals.com/vehicles.php

CadillacLuke24 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Alexandra - 96 SDV

Nice DeVille Duracell7AA! Looks like a classy ride. Gotta put my vote in for the V as well. It is, after all, the Cadillac of sports cars ! IT would humilitate pretty much anything when properly modified. Imagine: intake, cams, tune the supercharger, exhaust....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.