Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60

820K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  skyquest2 
#1 ·
ide like to see what pics we got going on here just picked this 95 up and will update with more but feel free to drop your pic maybe even get this stickied here goes.............

Attachments

See less See more
#1,965 ·
Beautiful- love the 1990's Caddys.

This is my 1994 DeVille Concours which has been in the family since new. 62,000 miles now, everything works as new, even the Road Sensing Suspension. We use it for long road trips mostly. It takes several 1500 - 2000 mile trips a year to see family. The split case gasket repair was done under warranty and other than that just routine maintenance.

http://i.imgur.com/zj2t8sj.jpg

#1,968 ·
Re: pics of your fwd

I just got a 95 deville from my father in law. Only has 42000 miles on it. The body looks great, but there is a lot of rust underneath. I am going to have the brake and fuel lines replaced along with the coolant and heater hoses. What did you have to do to yours, and was there a lot of Ruston the underside?

#1,981 ·

Escaladeonsixes that's a nice looking car. What are the wheels off of? They really make the car.
Thanks! The wheels are Enkei LX-6 which I bought used from a gentleman who had them on a Lexus 400. They had seen their better days so I offered $175. I then bought a can of Dupli-color BGM0493 and taped the wheels off and let my imagination go from there. They turned out better than I thought they would. This car is really starting to be a keeper. I was going to flip it at first but it's growing on me!

#1,982 ·

I joined this site several years ago, I'll put up some pictures of my 89 Fleetwood 60. I ordered it new without the vinyl top and no sunroof. Then I took off the quarter panel fender skirts and other panels to change them to look like a Deville. Has new Vogue 15 tires and the wheels were chromed when I first bought the car. The car has been an excellent car with a hundred thousand miles on it. Otherwise the car is stock (gold emblems) metallic dark blue. It stays garaged and covered, just local trips to San Francisco, Monterey and around the bay. Since this request is so long ago, it may not apply any more.

#1,986 ·
Just sold my 1990 Fleetwood and found a 1988 Coupe DeVille with 22k miles on it. I guess it was a Spring Special Edition but some of the local dealers personalized them to the region. This one is the Presidential Edition for Hartford CT. There was also a Liberty and Patriot edition from what I understand. The two tone seats are what really sold me on the car with the matching exterior. Very sporty in my opinion.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Automotive exterior

#1,992 ·
Recently purchased a 1991 Sedan deville. Has all the documentation with it, even the owner's and service manuals!

I have many pictures of it, but these two pictures of the car in a strip mall parking lot and the engine are by far the best I saw...
Unfortunately they had to be scaled down to 1024x768, but there's nothing I can do to get around that.

Looking at the rest of the thread, I'm probably a bit out of my league driving around in this thing, but personally I enjoy it and that's really all that matters when it comes to cars.

Attachments

#1,993 ·
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Full-size car Cadillac fleetwood brougham

I picked this 1988 up on eBay the end of July 2017. I paid $3,000 which is about $600 higher than average for the Pittsburgh area on Craigslist. But it was advertised as mechanically perfect and it is. That was worth the extra to me. Plus $500 more to ship it from NJ. I haven't taken any photos yet and this was the best from the offering.

I am the second owner. It belonged to the guy's wife (little old lady in her 70s), garage kept, never seen snow, no rust, etc., etc. It was always serviced at the dealer it was bought from. They had the oil changed before they shipped it and sent along the paid bill from the dealer. They also shipped it with a full tank of gas and all whitewalls on. It easily passed PA inspection. Nobody has ever sat in the back seat. 96,000 miles and drives like floating on a cloud. (My previous 2 Caddys died from head gasket disease and in 2 other cars the engines went anyhow.)