Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60

820K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  skyquest2 
#1 ·
ide like to see what pics we got going on here just picked this 95 up and will update with more but feel free to drop your pic maybe even get this stickied here goes.............

Attachments

See less See more
#1,933 ·
Hey guys I just got another Caddy. My first Deville though. It's a 2005 and it has one subwoofer in the middle of the rear deck. I'm trying to find out what size it is because different sites say different things. I usually go with Crutchfield, who says 10", but this time Cadillac sites say different... they say it's an 8" sub... So is it 8" or 10"? Anyone know for sure?

#1,935 ·
Haven't been on here in a little while but my 93 is still going strong!! I'll be making another 1,400+ mile round trip to New Orleans in it in a couple of weeks. Still can't believe how reliable this car has been...

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Luxury vehicle

Toneuman11, that is a beautiful car! I would definitely keep her. They don't make Cadillacs (or any car, for that matter) like this anymore. These were very solid cars, I believe Cadillac's best (IMO). I sold my new late model car in favor of daily driving my 93 and have not looked back. The 4.5/4.9s are legendary and as you can see I still travel in this car just as well as I would in any new car.

#1,936 ·
My '94 Sedan Deville. 77k on her. Southern car, shipped up to New England this summer. Beauty, but flawed like every single Cadillac I have ever owned.
1 elderly owner who retired from driving at age 94 this year.
Typical issues with a slight engine ticking, either lifter going or main #1 bearing. Sorting that out soon. Done new alternator, belts, hella sensor, cap , rotor, wires, plugs.
New exhaust. Completely rust free. Everything works on this car as it should. Have owned a handful of Cadillacs over the past 15 years. I have a passion for the 4.9 models, from the Sedan Deville's (x2) to the Eldorado (x1) and the Seville (x1). Had 1 SRX from '06. typical timing chain blow out and water leak in the ass. Nothing new with these being filled with constant problems, just know that going in makes it that much easier to tolerate them I say. Thus , perpetual ignorance is the phrase I use when owning a Cadillac.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Full-size car

Vehicle Car Car seat cover Car seat Luxury vehicle

Vehicle Engine Car Auto part Compact car

Engine Vehicle Auto part Car Automotive engine part

#1,947 ·
Just bought a 2002 Cadillac limo.

Hey guys new to to the site. I just picked this up on Saturday.

Attachments