Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60

820K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  skyquest2 
#1 ·
ide like to see what pics we got going on here just picked this 95 up and will update with more but feel free to drop your pic maybe even get this stickied here goes.............

Attachments

See less See more
#184 ·
Re: pics of your fwd

1998 DeVille - Base. I bought this from a dealer; it was a turn-in from a lease.
Pretty bare in options; only thing I have is the CD changer in the trunk, leather, side-impact airbags, and maybe a few minor other things.

One of these days I will buy a new steering wheel. For some reason the leather was all chewed up on it, so I have a steering wheel cover on there now. Hoping one day to somehow install heated seats w/ memory and lumbar support.

#196 ·

93DevilleUSMC, that is a freakin piece of art. I have always been a sucker for the 2-tone interiors, especially if they have white leather. I hope you keep it looking that way for a long time.

#908 ·

My baby.

She has a blown H/G, so I might not have her for too much longer.
Send One you still around? What size rims are those. They look like they fit perfectly.

HollywoodJackson, Realtor

----------

tHIS IS MY 1996 CADILLAC DEVILLE ARIZONIA EDITION IN AMETHYST PEARL WITH MOCHA TOP. AS U CAN SEE ITS SLIGHTLY MODIFIED. AND HAS A PRETTY SERIOUS STEREO SYSTEM TOO!
Hey graumann, what is the Arizona Edition? I just bought one... It has Arizona Edition painted on the side with what looks like customized pin striping...

HollywoodJackson, Realtor

#205 ·

93USMC - Nice ride. I have those same wheels on mine. They are called Lace Wheels and were a very expensive option. THEY ARE A BEAR TO CLEAN! Yours look black inside the teardrops - if you clean them out it makes a huge difference.

From you, that's an honor to hear. I'll pick up some wheel cleaner and a toothbrush and make a car wash stop tonight to see what I can do. I hope I can get close to your level here!

#207 ·

Most of you know my car

Skirt Mod

Home Made LED Tails

Nother Background shot

Billet Grill with Cadillac letter kit from a 99 Catera
Nice caddy, but I dont know why, but it reminds me of a pirate, when I look at the back, and no its not the buccaneers flag, its the LED's for some reason...I dont know...Nice car though again.

Ima get rid of my DeVille, and get me a Nissan Altima the 07 or 08. And then buy a bike.

#208 ·
Reactions: AB617
#215 ·

thedoncadillac, you have a super old person mobile like me. I love the styling of these and they are truly classic. I will post pics of my '88 soon, but I am selling her. Makes me sad just writing about it.

#216 ·

thedoncadillac, you have a super old person mobile like me. I love the styling of these and they are truly classic. I will post pics of my '88 soon, but I am selling her. Makes me sad just writing about it.
haha yeah, i got her with 77,000 miles from a an old woman whose husband passed away... i love it though, definitely wouldn't trade it for anything else. beats the hell outta my old dodge neon :lol:

lookin' forward to the pics of your '88, too bad you gotta let it go...