Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60 - Page 52
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 ... LastLast
Like Tree809Likes
Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60 in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I love the mesh, looks awesome actually. Was it difficult to install it? Is your Deville a D'Elegance? Originally Posted ...
    Forgoten214 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1992 Sedan DeVille

Re: pics of your fwd

I love the mesh, looks awesome actually. Was it difficult to install it? Is your Deville a D'Elegance?

Quote Originally Posted by D. Pro View Post
    heres a better pic of the mesh on the bumper.
    got her under covered parking now too

and a leather Louis vuitton logo on the steering wheel

SevWarfare is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1994 Deville Concours

D. Pro is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1994 DeVille Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by Forgoten214 View Post
    I love the mesh, looks awesome actually. Was it difficult to install it? Is your Deville a D'Elegance?
    the mesh was really simple actually. i didnt even have to drill holes! I just put it in between the painted bumper part and the safety bar underneath Ill post detailed pics in the thread i made specifically for the car.

I'm not sure how I would know if its A D'Elegance.

Rodya234 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1998 Seville STS / 2013 Chevrolet Impala

Quote Originally Posted by D. Pro View Post
    I'm not sure how I would know if its A D'Elegance.
    There was no D'Elegance model for '94. That model wasn't added until 1997. The only available trim options on Deville in 1994 were base (with the 4.9L V8) and Concours (with the Northstar V8).

DTSme is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

brandondeleo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): A dead Chrysler, a dead Cadillac, and a living Chrysler.

Quote Originally Posted by DTSme View Post

Very clean. I like the color combo with the carriage top and spoiler, and I have a weak spot for that generation DTS rim.

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

looks like the vogue center cap there... are they vogue 'fan blade' knock-offs? or oem rims w/ vogue center caps?

kind of hard to tell but maybe not vogue emblem, maybe that MC2 emblem? (MC2 went out of business back in '06 or '07 or something)
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

DTSme is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by RippyPartsDept View Post
    looks like the vogue center cap there... are they vogue 'fan blade' knock-offs? or oem rims w/ vogue center caps?

kind of hard to tell but maybe not vogue emblem, maybe that MC2 emblem? (MC2 went out of business back in '06 or '07 or something)
    I'm not quite sure what you're asking? The rims have the center caps with the cadillac badge on them. I'm guessing that they are OEM. Then again I have NEVER seen another DTS like mine. I know I am missing one center cap and I can not track down a set of these bad boys at all. All I can seem to find are the standard chrome ones. I assume these are original. The gold is wearing off on the crest. And it seems to have lost some of its luster. Then again a cheap knock off would probably do that.

Thanks for the compliment brandondeleo! I love the entire look of the car. I get compliments from every generation of people. Young and old. It sure is a head turner!

lets get a closer look at that center cap... can you snap a pic of it up close so we can see the detail?
    (Front and back - if there's any 'stamping' numbers on the back they can help us find you another one)

i would guess from the pics you posted above that at least the center cap is a 'knock off'* - but definitely not cheap (price wise) even though it may be showing signs of wear and tear

the wheels would also probably be from the same mfg as the center caps although they surely look like the oem 'fan blade' style (there were at least two versions of the fan blade from factory)

* - by 'knock off' i mean that they are not oem but meant to look like oem
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Rodya234 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1998 Seville STS / 2013 Chevrolet Impala

Quote Originally Posted by brandondeleo View Post
    Very clean. I like the color combo with the carriage top and spoiler, and I have a weak spot for that generation DTS rim.
    I agree that it's a good looking car, but I've never liked spoilers on FWD cars, the G6 GXP and Cobalt SS being my favorites to pick on. I guess I'm a fan of function over form

The spoiler is a nice look, but it is kind of out of place on the DeVille. The bonus is, though, most people are unaware of the ridiculous FWD V8 setup of these beasts, and they assume it is RWD. That helps. Lol. My '99 could never rock a spoiler. You can't cover up the last remnants of the famous Caddy fins!

the remnants are still there in the tail lights... check out the cts wagon's tail lights and the new srx's tail lights... nods to the days of the fins

just about every cadillac in the last 20 or so years that i can think of has vertical tail lights as if to simulate a fin (besides allante and 1998-2004 seville and maybe one or two others that i'm forgetting)

The DeVille had fins (to an extent) all the way up to '99.

LacVille95 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Sedan Deville

Ain't she pretty!!

2.jpg

HazzMatt is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 Cadillac Deville DHS

Cadillac Matt.jpg
    Mine just got the new grille installed but then hit a deer and need a new outter trim piece still so much to do with it

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.