Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60 - Page 42
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 111 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 ... LastLast
Like Tree907Likes
Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60 in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Heres a few of my 03 DTS, its black on black, almost every option except for night vision. Bought it ...
    kushking is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): DTS

Smile Re: pics of your fwd

Heres a few of my 03 DTS, its black on black, almost every option except for night vision. Bought it used, at 68,000km, was still under warranty, for 15,000$.

My DTS now has 86,000km just thought id update and let you know it is the best car i've ever owned. Plenty of compliments about the black on black, deep sable black. Its a beutiful car, I rarely drive it, it sits in my underground where I keep it always clean, detailed and get it cut polished once a year by a guy who does detailing for a maserati dealership downtown.

The only downside ive had with the car is that ive gone threw 2 window regulators, one driver side one passenger side. Also my fuel gauge floats.

I still have the window sticker, I should upload it, was 75,000$ before taxes! for 15,000$ and 68,000km. Let me know what you think about this purchase, and thanks for looking at my baby

Attached Images

Re: pics of your fwd

very nice cadillacs.

Dave NYC is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2001 Deville (Base)

What I don't understand is why they stopped putting on the traditional Cadillac hood ornaments on most Caddy's from 00' to 05'. I have a hood ornament on my 01'. If I had a Caddy without the ornament, I would buy one and have it installed. But, why did they stop with the ornaments?

By the way, nice Caddy.

andyx is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 98 deville fwd

this is my baby....98 deville... cloth int...all of the stock spreakers have been replaced with incredible speakers...not sure what kind the previous owner installed them...91,000 on motor and 144,000 on body/trans..20inch rims...i love this thing...it makes me happy every time im behind the wheel......the elc pump is shot and it could use a new drivers seat heating element but hey...whos complaining...
    Attached Images

goodfella124 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1998 DeVille

cadi509 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V Tango int

Kush king very nice DTS I like it, and dave about the hood ornament I think they were going for a more sporty look which is the reason the DTS got the grill emblem only.

Locomotive Breath is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 Deville

Quote Originally Posted by cadi509 View Post
    Kush king very nice DTS I like it, and dave about the hood ornament I think they were going for a more sporty look which is the reason the DTS got the grill emblem only.
    My base Deville has no hood ornament, because it was ordered with the painted grill.

Thanks bro I take care of it!

I know sometimes I wish mine had the hood ornament and I had the night vision grill, but what can you do, ive seen people with 2 emblems on the front, on on the grill and one on the hood, VERY UGLY in my opinion lol

Roxryders is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Deville DTS

NIIIIICE man that thing is Clean......... keep up the good work!

cadi509 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V Tango int

Its all based on the dealer floor plan, and I agree 2 emblems side by side is just TOO much.

Dank86 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1989 Sedan DeVille

Cadillac_Devil_X is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1988 Cadillac Deville Sedan

nice cars everyone... once I have mine fully restored, I'll post some pics as well.

DTSme is offline Cadillac Owners Member

blackdak4x4 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 76 Sedan Deville, 93 Sedan Deville

Post Re: pics of your fwd

Still a new poster to this site, and wanted to share the caddys ive owned, *i know the white one isnt a FWD) but its nice and i knew you guys would like to see it. The blue one is a 91 S Deville 4.9 that i had a few years ago, and let go when my brother needed a new vehicle, and he blew it up.... bummer. he Maroon one is the 93 that i am currently having starting problems with, *but for the $100 bucks i spent on it i think it has the right) well let me know what you guys think of my babies.... thanks -Paul

Attached Images

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.