Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60

820K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  skyquest2 
#1 ·
ide like to see what pics we got going on here just picked this 95 up and will update with more but feel free to drop your pic maybe even get this stickied here goes.............

Attachments

See less See more
#893 ·
Re: pics of your fwd

I'd have to say the only way I'd end up with something besides a Cadillac is if I got a BMW 7 series or Mercedes S-Class. But even yet a 90 thousand dollar S550 is still not as comfortable as my car that is worth maybe 4-5k. It's different I guess. It's definitely more sporty though and the acceleration sucks in the S550! My 200hp 4.9 has more balls and thats no lie. Maybe its the transmission in the S550. I kept pushing the pedal harder and harder and we wasn't going any faster then you felt a hard jolt and the RPMs shot up to about 5 grand but even still it wasn't "impressive" at all. My 1992 you step on the gas and it goes, theres no hesitation. Monster low end torque! It's the fastest car I've driven 0-20 hahaha. :) I've driven Ferraris, Vettes, BMWs, Benzes none of them are faster than my 1992 and the funny thing is...My 1992 needs a Tune up and a new EGR Valve!!! How's that for bad ass? :D

#895 ·

I just love older cars. There is an obvious difference in the quality of them, they all feel so solid while today's cars feel...mass produced. Old cars were mass produced but they didn't feel so mass produced lol. I guess it's just a difference in materials used or something.
Everything is cheaply made nowadays. They don't even put bumpers on cars anymore. Everything is plastic.:(

#896 ·

Actually, those plastic bumpers and covers are anything but cheap. The reason for all the plastic on modern cars is not to save money, but to comply with stricter and stricter federal regulations for mpg. It's not really the manufacturers' fault. I'm afraid the latest edict for 50+ CAFE is really going to kill the American luxury car.

#912 ·

Yea I'm not sure what to think of that generation. I like the 91-93, I've never driven a 94-95 so I really can't say if I'd like it or not. I've driven a 1998 but that had the Northstar and it was only for about 5 minutes.

I wonder if the 94-95 generation has more interior room and driver comforts than the 91-93 like I have.

Very clean indeed. I love the wheels too. Would love to get myself a '94 or 5 just like that one.

#924 ·

Thought i post up some pictures been on here a while got my cadillac last last xmas after ETS out active army 1998 deville concour i love it been through different phases currently on 22's but with the weather acting up probably put the stock wheels back on from ATLANTIC CITY new jersey but going to college here in baltimore md
has 107,00 on the dash just recently did the head gasket job replace water pump starter thermostat radiator along with the heater core pretty cool car next on list of upgrades is the suspension struts air bags got to go

Attachments

#925 ·
I bought 95 Deville when I was in the army as well. Still going but it's definitely starting to show its age. It's very hard to keep the tires from busting all the time though with 20s. I couldn't imagine trying to keep 22s on the Deville. But I plan to put them on my DTS anyway.