Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60

820K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  skyquest2 
#1 ·
ide like to see what pics we got going on here just picked this 95 up and will update with more but feel free to drop your pic maybe even get this stickied here goes.............

Attachments

See less See more
#823 ·
Re: pics of your fwd

Thanks, I was actually considering removing the rain guards but I've gotten way to use to being able to light up a cigar in the rain without getting wet that I couldn't imagine not having them now. Aside from black on black, this dark blue on black was the exact color combo I wanted when I stumbled on to it.

#824 ·

Hi All. New member here.
My name is Rod from CT.
I picked up a 1994 Cadillac Deville Concours a couple of weeks ago. My first Cadillac.
It's in decent condition with 110K on it. I need to do a few minor cosmetics but it runs and drives great.
It's already had it's 100K maintenance done. All fluids, filters, plugs, wires, etc...changed.
I look forward to reading and learning more about my new ride as well as talking with other Cadillac owners.

Here's a few pics.

Rod

Attachments

#827 ·

Beautiful Concours! I love the 94-96 Concours myself. Welcome to the forums and good luck with the car. :)

Hi All. New member here.
My name is Rod from CT.
I picked up a 1994 Cadillac Deville Concours a couple of weeks ago. My first Cadillac.
It's in decent condition with 110K on it. I need to do a few minor cosmetics but it runs and drives great.
It's already had it's 100K maintenance done. All fluids, filters, plugs, wires, etc...changed.
I look forward to reading and learning more about my new ride as well as talking with other Cadillac owners.

Here's a few pics.

Rod

#835 ·

Just bought my very first car, and it happens to be a Cadillac! I havent been able to get the dopey smile of my face since I signed my paperwork. Feel free to offer easy mod suggestions. I am thinking tinted windows, chrome mesh grill, 22s, and new head and tail lights. Thanks for looking.

#845 ·

I don't really like the seats on C-body Devilles/Fleetwoods. They're very big, but they're too soft for my tastes, they don't have enough lumbar support, and they make my back sweat in the summer. I think the seats in my Seville are MUCH better.

#846 ·

Well I'm about 6'6 300lbs so the large seats really help me out lol. I've never been in a newer Seville, I always loved the way they look but are a little too small for my tastes. If I get another Cadillac I might go with a DTS from the 2000-2005 era or a Concours from the 94-96 or 97-99. I love both of them. Maybe even a Eldorado. I almost jumped on a Eldorado that had 56k that was a 93 before I purchased my Deville. It was burning oil though and was sitting for a long time as well. Also the Carfax was weird I remember and 2 accidents on record. Also a NYC car, a bit sketchy for me. Do you think I'd fit in a STS? I tried out a 94 SeVille, the person I was with said it seemed a bit low and awkward for me as compared to the DeVille. I felt ok in it though. That was leather as well. I hear ya about the backsweat though, that happens to me in almost any car I'm in. I'm not sure why, I thought it was just me or maybe I'm just a sweaty guy. lol

I don't really like the seats on C-body Devilles/Fleetwoods. They're very big, but they're too soft for my tastes, they don't have enough lumbar support, and they make my back sweat in the summer. I think the seats in my Seville are MUCH better.