Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60

820K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  skyquest2 
#1 ·
ide like to see what pics we got going on here just picked this 95 up and will update with more but feel free to drop your pic maybe even get this stickied here goes.............

Attachments

See less See more
#619 ·
Re: pics of your fwd

this is my baby....98 deville... cloth int...all of the stock spreakers have been replaced with incredible speakers...not sure what kind the previous owner installed them...91,000 on motor and 144,000 on body/trans..20inch rims...i love this thing...it makes me happy every time im behind the wheel......the elc pump is shot and it could use a new drivers seat heating element but hey...whos complaining...

Attachments

#630 · (Edited)

Still a new poster to this site, and wanted to share the caddys ive owned, (i know the white one isnt a FWD) but its nice and i knew you guys would like to see it. The blue one is a 91 S Deville 4.9 that i had a few years ago, and let go when my brother needed a new vehicle, and he blew it up.... bummer. he Maroon one is the 93 that i am currently having starting problems with, (but for the $100 bucks i spent on it i think it has the right) well let me know what you guys think of my babies.... thanks -Paul

Attachments

#632 ·
1991 Cadillac DeVille Coupe

Since i first rode in a Cadillac. I just loved how comfortable the seats were. I first bought this car last April. Since then I tried selling it for a more fuel efficient car, but it just doesn't want to leave! Many people have wanted to buy it but in the end they decided not to. So I guess this one is a keeper:yup: :)

Attachments

#633 ·

Just got my first caddy the other day, 2-24-11. 1992 Deville with 57k original miles. A couple dings in the driver door, and the windo motor is shot, a paint chip in the hood, broken grille, and a missing bumper guard. Other then those few things this car is absolutely pristine. I'm mildly obsessed. :D wouldn't mind if someone could help me out with maintaining this car, just starting to learn. Thanks.

Attachments

#634 ·

Nice starter car. The body work on the front will cost more than the caddy is worth. But, being you are only 17, you still have a nice car. When I was about 10 years old we had a family friend that had a new 78' Sadan Deville (my father drove a Chevy Chevette Hatchback and it was not plush like a caddy) and from the time I sat in that Caddy, I knew all I wanted was a Caddy. So, your lucky to have one. Have fun with it, you will now drive a Caddy for now on. Nothing is better! I'm sure most members will agree.

#635 ·

Thanks. :) I went to a local junkyard the other day and they said 125$each for the grille door and hood, I mean the hood isnt worth replacing but a grille and door would be nice. Not a bad price if you ask me. Yeah I went from owning a 2002 Cavalier to a luxury classic. :) I'm in love. Just need to learn a bit more. I totally agree with you!

#636 ·

Yea, going to a junkyard would be the best way to do it for your Caddy. Body shops really cost alot. You are lucky. Because they don't put bumpers on cars anymore. It cost about $500 just to fix a ding on the newer Caddy's that don't have metal bumpers. So, you are on the right track by doing the fix ups yourself. Thats how you learn and you have the right car to do it with, as it will be worth while. In the meantime, just take care of the engine. Also, being you live in an place that has alot of snow, try not to let your wheels overly spin when stuck in the snow, it will ruin the transmission. Otherwise, enjoy your Caddy:)

#637 ·

Yeah, i'd imagine so. I'll just prolly take the door to a body shop and have them do the painting before I put it on. That's insane! Body work is something my brother and I can do no problem, but when it comes to the electrics in the car thats my danger zone, lol. I paid 69.82 for a freaking oil change the other day, outrageous! I'm use to paying 35 for synthetic in my cavalier. But the snow is just starting to go away, so I'm grateful for that. :D

#638 ·

Hey WeTriumph, you should check to see if you have a pick in pull. We have one here in San antonio, Tx., and the parts are dirt cheap a hood would cost you 24$ out here. So if I were you I would check to see if you have a pick in pull near by. Otherwise nice Caddy!