Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60

820K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  skyquest2 
#1 ·
ide like to see what pics we got going on here just picked this 95 up and will update with more but feel free to drop your pic maybe even get this stickied here goes.............

Attachments

See less See more
#37 ·
#38 ·
Re: pics of your fwd

Thx, ehall - almost a twin of yours, eh? I had the car painted in a 1995 Caddy colour (medium mocha metallic, or somesuch) so it'd match the taupe-like interior colour better.
You've got the rear window surround thing, but otherwise yeah they are twins.

If it's an 85 color I think it is the same as mine, which is called Cinnamon Metallic in the RPO codes. I call it Wet Turd Brown though.

#44 ·

not that i know of, but here is an idea, but it takes a little while to get it right but take a direct side profile of your car and then find a side profile of wheels/tires that you want and then like on paint or MS Word paste them on a page and then you can stretch and shrink the size of wheels/tires to what you think you want.... or just print off the wheels and tires picture and hold them up to your car from a distance to see what they would look like...

#50 ·
#64 ·

:(

Stopped and took pics when I hit 100K. Just realized i accidentally erased the folder they were in and had already formatted the camera card.

I do however have the lowres pics I uploaded to a photo site

It is currently in the driveway with the hood up and the air cleaner removed. Trying to see how deep I have to dig to get at my egr which just tripped my first post 100K SES

#65 ·

:(

Stopped and took pics when I hit 100K. Just realized i accidentally erased the folder they were in and had already formatted the camera card.

I do however have the lowres pics I uploaded to a photo site

It is currently in the driveway with the hood up and the air cleaner removed. Trying to see how deep I have to dig to get at my egr which just tripped my first post 100K SES
This is one of my other favorite Devilles on here. Well done!