Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60 - Page 19
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 108 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast
Like Tree818Likes
Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60 in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; ...
    red_ghost is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1991 Deville, 1995 Deville

Re: pics of your fwd

billhnj and billhnj like this.

Car has 2 pumps with the motors and tank fully engraved, 4 dumps, 4 batteries wired at 48v to each pump
    6" front cylinders, 10" rear cylinders. with the front up and back down the muffler will sit on the ground
    Has 2 accumulators to make the ride smoother. Still does not ride like a cadillac though, but its not horrible
    The car will stand on 3 wheels

The interior is a navy and light blue crushed velvet in button tuft and wrinkle pleat. Sewed it all in my living room.
    The front seats swivel a full 360 degrees and have one locking position
    There is an in dash dvd player and custom center console with battery monitors
    The switch plate for the hydraulics is custom engraved with a cadillac logo and scroll designs
    The interior sounds are all 3 way Kenwood speakers. The subwoofer is a 10" kicker powered by an Alpine V12 amp
    There is a small chandelier with blue lights mounted to the ceiling

The paint is a light sapphire blue with chrome metal flake, metallic gold patterns with a gold shifting metal flake
    The hood ornament is a gold flying lady
    The wire wheels are blue color matched to the paint with gold back spokes and a gold knockoff

I'm currently working on a continental kit with a wire wheel in it and chroming and painting some engine parts

94_SDV is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 94 Deville 4.9 (Sold), 06 Mercedes-Benz R500 (Daily Driver)

My new toy, a 1994 Sedan DeVille, 4.9 with 220,000 kms on the clock, everything but the heated seats works, Sony 10 disc changer in the trunk, new tires, brakes and exhaust, couple of rust spots but only small ones, and a small oil leak. One code (I039, the usual "service ride control", but I will install the relay by-pass tomorrow). $1300 certified and e-tested. All in all, not a bad price I don't think. And it drives sooooo nicely!
    Attached Images

sounds like a good price

nsharma1999 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

This is my 1991 Sixty Special...blue grey on grey leather with a blue vinyl roof...it has 98,000 original miles and has every option offered including the power sunroof and heated windshield...the car is a 8.5 out of 10. Here's the kicker.

I also have a 1992 Sixty Special, triple black and in mint shape with about the same mileage. The wife says I can only keep one so the grey has to go...both cars have the 22 way power seats and the Bose Gold CD player...hope you appreciate them as much as I do.

I'm asking $4000 Canadian for my 91. If you're interested send me an email. I'm in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Nick

nsharma1999@hotmail.com
    Attached Images

nsharma1999 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Somehow the rest of my 91 pics didn't show up on the previous thread so I'll try it again. I should also mention the pics of my 92 were taken the day I picked her up and she was a dirty girl... I've spent days detailing her so I will repost those pics later.
    Attached Images

jays94DE_Ville is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Sedan Deville

here's mine Workin on the HG's right now and it's testing my patience.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nsharma1999 View Post
    This is my 1991 Sixty Special...blue grey on grey leather with a blue vinyl roof...it has 98,000 original miles and has every option offered including the power sunroof and heated windshield...the car is a 8.5 out of 10. Here's the kicker.

I also have a 1992 Sixty Special, triple black and in mint shape with about the same mileage. The wife says I can only keep one so the grey has to go...both cars have the 22 way power seats and the Bose Gold CD player...hope you appreciate them as much as I do.

I'm asking $4000 Canadian for my 91. If you're interested send me an email. I'm in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Nick

nsharma1999@hotmail.com
    I like the seats in that triple black one

Rodya234 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1998 Seville STS / 2013 Chevrolet Impala

Quote Originally Posted by nsharma1999 View Post

nsharma1999@hotmail.com
    that sixty special is incredible, I would totally snatch it up if we didn't already have five Devilles

My '91 Deville has the same color leather, but the exterior is the same color as the interior. The gray on those cars is a work of art.

Greek73 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

here's my 1993 SDV
    Attached Images

93DevilleUSMC is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1993 SedanDeville (RIP), 2006 CTS (current)

Beautiful SDV, Greek! The front seats are in excellent shape.

Quote Originally Posted by 93DevilleUSMC View Post
    Beautiful SDV, Greek! The front seats are in excellent shape.

Thanks! It is nice car. I love it

Quote Originally Posted by dooscoop32 View Post
    1993 Cadillac Sixty Special

WOW! I was just goint through this whole thread since I am pretty new and I posted pictures of my car. I have to say, those are GOOD looking wheels. Are those the "lace" wheels, but in chrome? I really like them.
    jojostar25 and jojostar25 like this.

4.9 Guy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1993 Cadillac Sedan DeVille 69,998 miles and ticking.

Those are similar to the lace wheels, but were only available on the Fleetwoods and Sixty Specials.

New pics:

Rodya234 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1998 Seville STS / 2013 Chevrolet Impala

You could also get those wheels on 94-95 Devilles. I saw two Devilles with them yesterday.

I'm going to buy a set for my '91 in the spring, their Hollander number is #4513 for anyone else interested in them.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.