Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60

820K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  skyquest2 
#1 ·
ide like to see what pics we got going on here just picked this 95 up and will update with more but feel free to drop your pic maybe even get this stickied here goes.............

Attachments

See less See more
#584 · (Edited)
Re: pics of your fwd

Thanks guys. My first red car, makes the blood stain cleanup a breeze! haha
Complimented the original owner at the carwash as it was being cleaned. Stated he had to sell it due to moving into a nursing/assisted living home. Told him to wait a minute and took it for a quick ride. Everything worked, ABS light comes on after about 100 feet. I was hooked when I took it for a spin. Never rolled a Caddy before, its like ridin' a cloud man. New brakes, new battery, and Michelins.

He babied this thing, even came with a cover. He was asking $4000, and he accepted my offer of $3700. It wasn't a screaming hot deal, but you don't get much for that price anymore. I could tell it was hard for him to let go of it. Gave him my word I would take care of it.

#587 ·
Re: pics of your fwd

You better take care of that old man would probably show you blood stains if he seen it wrecked or on some 24's, but you did just basically buy a showroom quality car that originally sold for around 28,000$, so 3,700$ isn't that bad
Honestly, thought about some twentys??? The more I look at the original lace wheels, the more I like em. Don't really wanna screw up that Cadillac ride. Might put 80 Series Flowmaster exhaust on it at some point. But then again it rides so quiet, don't know if I would hear it inside?