Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60

820K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  skyquest2 
#1 ·
ide like to see what pics we got going on here just picked this 95 up and will update with more but feel free to drop your pic maybe even get this stickied here goes.............

Attachments

See less See more
#540 ·
Re: pics of your fwd

I have been a member for a while, and have a really nice 1996 Deville, 106k miles. Great car, have always enjoyed driving it, but the wife has always wanted a mini van... so I have it listed in the classifieds. Will miss the gas mileage too, this car consistantly gets 26-27 mpg on the highway... and that is not babying it either... I was from Michigan originally and now in NC... gotta love those older rust free cars!

Attachments

#549 ·

Here is my 01' Deville. I really love this car. It has under 100K miles on it. I like this more than the newer DTS (circa 07 and up). But, I will more than likely end up with a 2010 DTS in a couple few years. I try to take care of my car, this way I can keep it for awhile without going broke.

#550 ·
The New Old Car on the Block!!

Here my new my new toy... LOW MILEAGE - Only 84,xxx miles - 1994 Cadillac Sedan Deville - FLORIDA CAR!! 4.9L V8 - Sitting on Vogue Rims and Tires. Loud Alpine Sound System featuring Flip-out TV, 6 Alpine Hi-Def speakers powered by a 1000-watt Alpine Amp and a 15" Kicker Solo-Baric L7 powered by a 500-watt Kicker Amp. Also has a High-Power 1900Amp Stinger Battery, a Viper 300 series alarm, HID Headlamps, Bright white LED Interior reading-lamps and tinted windows (no bubbles nor peeling)... Seats are in great condition with minimal cracks - no rips, no tears, no fading. NO Exterior dings, dents nor deep scratches. Also features Window Vent guards by AVS and Chrome wheel-well molding.

Attachments

#564 ·

i'll post up some pictures tomorrow but here's the 'design' images

there are a bunch of others, but these are the ones we stock normally
it takes a bit of time to order other ones

again, these are only really design images...
the back plate is mirror
and the emblem or script is made from plastic
the gold is basically a gold tinted clear plastic
and the silver is a fully clear plastic
and the merlettes the older emblems aren't as pronounced as in these images (they're actually just cut about half depth into the plastic)

my personal preference (if i had a front bracket on my car) would be the black script ... the only ones i don't really like are the black emblems but on a black car they would probably look ok