Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60

820K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  skyquest2 
#1 ·
ide like to see what pics we got going on here just picked this 95 up and will update with more but feel free to drop your pic maybe even get this stickied here goes.............

Attachments

See less See more
#517 ·
Re: pics of your fwd

My '99 DeVille after a wash, this is pretty much how it looked when I bought it. Only has right under 103k on the clock! All stock, but super clean!

I have a ton of pics, but thanks to shooting with a DSLR they're all huge. Here's two pics below, if you want to see lots more pics go to my CarDomain page: http ://w w w.cardomain. com/ ride/3872082 (remove spaces)

#519 · (Edited)

I've just joined this forum today, and this seems like an appropriate place to make my first post. About a month and a half ago, my husband and I picked up a 1992 Sedan deVille from someone we know online some distance away. 4.9L engine, 155,000 miles, digital dash (ooo, fancy). The car itself only cost us $500, plus about $230 to go pick it up.

Unfortunately, it isn't in the greatest of shape (it wasn't well taken care of), so we have been working on repairing and restoring it. Lots of little dings, and some damage from a wreck ahead of the driver's front wheel. A/C system is plugged up, and I believe the catalytic converter is full of carbon as well. We ain't rich, so we're kinda doing this one piece at a time, as the old song goes.

It may not be brand new, but it's far from a junker! It runs well enough to use as our daily driver now, as long as one doesn't mind the occasional smell of gunpowder. ;)

It is our first Caddy, so we're rather proud of it regardless. There are more pictures than what I've posted here, but they make the car look worse than it really is, so I'll withhold them for now. And yes, we plan to paint it pink when the time comes. Is it possible to change the color of the fabric topper? :)

Attachments

#520 ·

I've just joined this forum today, and this seems like an appropriate place to make my first post. About a month and a half ago, my husband and I picked up a 1992 Sedan deVille from someone we know online some distance away. 4.9L engine, 155,000 miles, digital dash (ooo, fancy). The car itself only cost us $500, plus about $230 to go pick it up.

Unfortunately, it isn't in the greatest of shape (it wasn't well taken care of), so we have been working on repairing and restoring it. Lots of little dings, and some damage from a wreck ahead of the driver's front wheel. A/C system is plugged up, and I believe the catalytic converter is full of carbon as well. We ain't rich, so we're kinda doing this one piece at a time, as the old song goes.

It may not be brand new, but it's far from a junker! It runs well enough to use as our daily driver now, as long as one doesn't mind the occasional smell of gunpowder. ;)

It is our first Caddy, so we're rather proud of it regardless. There are more pictures than what I've posted here, but they make the car look worse than it really is, so I'll withhold them for now. And yes, we plan to paint it pink when the time comes. Is it possible to change the color of the fabric topper? :)
Looks brand new to be honest!!

#531 ·

Don't think I posted this pic yet so...

Pretty much how my car is sitting right now (door panels are gone tho). Gotta do some stitch welding, repair a few rust spots and get some lightweight seats to throw in there. Too hot to work on cars in NC tho :/