Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60

820K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  skyquest2 
#1 ·
ide like to see what pics we got going on here just picked this 95 up and will update with more but feel free to drop your pic maybe even get this stickied here goes.............

Attachments

See less See more
#474 ·
Re: pics of your fwd

What's up. Here's my 2004 DeVille Sedan. It aint nothing crazy, but it is mine. She has about 98k on her, and i still love her even with all the little bugs! I know everyone is on the big wheels and chrome tip(I have had 2 sets of 20's on her) but i tried it and it wasnt me so i am going a different route, tinted tails, tinted headlights, 35% tint, sounds, and some custom 08 DTS 18's. Next up is a black grille and HID's, then either an eibach prokit drop or a full air ride setup depending on how low i decide i wanna get...this is the begining of "lowlife"

Attachments

#478 ·

Three years ago I picked it up from a collector. It had 2500 miles on it and now it has 13,380. It has every option but electra clear windshield and power reclining seats. My other '89 Fleetwood Coupe has those with wire wheel hubcaps but no burglar alarm. It has 180,000 mi and needs a new AC compressor. I also have a '95 Deville with only 35,000 mi in mint condition. May sell it.

#480 ·

Strut brace surgery, I'm fabbing up a much improved over stock front strut brace for the car. More pics to come as more progress comes. Also, if you're wondering why the throttle body and intake are missing, it's because that part of the car is under the surgical knife as well...

#481 ·

I've finally got the 2002 DTS on the road. I've got her fairly clean, although I'm going to spend some more time on the paint to make her really shine up nice. Here are some pics from today after a quick bath:

This was my father's car so I want to keep things bone stock as they are. Clean, tight, and well dressed.

#489 ·

2003 Cadillac DeVille DTS

Going to be adding some tint here shortly and hopefully within the next couple of months will be getting my HID retrofit done by the guys at Black Flame Customs.

This is my first Cadillac and I'm already in love. ^_^ :cloud9:

Sorry for the cruddy pictures, they're from my cell phone. :p

#492 ·

Battery has been relocated to the rear passenger side floor pan
Air compressor for auto-ride level system is in the trunk now
The TB is off because I'm installing CBR600RR throttle bodies
Strut brace is off cause I fabricated a new one (there's a thread about it in this forum, down the page probably, if you wanted to see pics)
A/C, washer fluid, ABS, and everything else has been gone for quite some time