Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60 - Page 11
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast
Like Tree809Likes
Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:
1985-1992 Fleetwood, 1993 Sixty Special, All FWD Forum Discussion, Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60 in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by AL Deville Here`s my 1990 Deville.. Nice Fleetwood! Ignore the above; the fenders look good!...
    93DevilleUSMC is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1993 SedanDeville (RIP), 2006 CTS (current)

Re: pics of your fwd

Quote Originally Posted by AL Deville View Post
    Here`s my 1990 Deville..

Nice Fleetwood! Ignore the above; the fenders look good!

Sergey21 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1998 Cadillac DeVille

Quote Originally Posted by 93DevilleUSMC View Post
    Nice Fleetwood! Ignore the above; the fenders look good!
    Its called an opinion bud. Opinion: A thought that is based on one's view of the world. All opinions are true to their holders, but are not always true to others.
    The Caddy is nice, but to ME the back fenders don't really do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergey21 View Post
    Its called an opinion bud. Opinion: A thought that is based on one's view of the world. All opinions are true to their holders, but are not always true to others.
    One, don't call me bud. Two, I was trying to give the guy some positive feedback on his car.

Nice fender skirts, Al.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergey21 View Post
    Besides, you seem to think that owning a 1998 Deville and a "loud Mustang" means that you can just come on here and disrespect anyone you choose and their car. Yeah, you and everyone else on here who owns a `98, but you're special. Wrong.

Besides, you seem to think that owning a 1998 Deville and a "loud Mustang" means that you can just come on here and disrespect anyone you choose and their car. Yeah, you and everyone else on here who owns a `98, but you're special. Wrong.
    1.) You've nailed the definition of an opinion.

2.) So let me get this straight, because I own a DeVille, and a Mustang, I "think" that I have the right to come in and disrespect someone? Now, dont get me wrong here, but who, in what way have I disrespected? To me, your line "Ignore the post above" was pretty dis-respective. When, I, in good deed told the gent he had a nice Caddy, but then gave him my opinion on the fenders (I can get a definition of disrespect for you also, if you would like.)

3.) You make it seem like I think the '98 DeVille is the top of the notch out there...??.......? You're 21, you should have some common sense knocked in ya by now, no?

4.) "Besides, you seem to think that owning a 1998 Deville and a "loud Mustang" means that you can just come on here and disrespect anyone you choose and their car." - So now-a-days you can disrespect a car huh? OK. Even if it was the thing here, whose car did I dis-respect? I GAVE AN OPINION. Please read the definition over and over and over again if you need to.

And as far as this post being dis-respectful in any way, its not. It is a counter argument, in which I'm trying to prove that everyone is entitled to an opinion, hence why your last post, was not taken in any dis-respectful matter. Even you my friend, are entitled to an opinion.

CaddyCruisin420 is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

whoa whoa guys, chill. its a nice lookin lac, the fender skirts are a nice touch, but personally... I think they look better on bigger caddys.

curby is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

here is my 2000 Base DeVille

dirt_cheap_fleetwood is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)

Nice. I love to see a good lookin rag top now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by CaddyCruisin420 View Post
    whoa whoa guys, chill. its a nice lookin lac, the fender skirts are a nice touch, but personally... I think they look better on bigger caddys.
    It was exactly my point also, its why I said that they just dont fit on his model, but the Caddy is sick, looks like he takes care of it.

jspeaect is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1991 Eldorado Biarritz, 1991 Sedan Deville

Here's my 91 Fleetwood Sixty Special...under 19,000 miles...all options, except cold weather package...original tires too!
    Attached Images
    billhnj and billhnj like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jspeaect View Post
    Here's my 91 Fleetwood Sixty Special...under 19,000 miles...all options, except cold weather package...original tires too!
    Didn't I see this in a sixty special thread? She's beautiful! How's it going with that car?

dirt_cheap_fleetwood is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)

Quote Originally Posted by jspeaect View Post
    I thought you were sellin that. Offer still stands, $1000. I promise it would be stored in the garage at our farm over winter and only taken for cruises/car shows during the summer.

Didn't I see this in a sixty special thread? She's beautiful! How's it going with that car?
    Now on that one, we can both agree, and the fenders look nice on the bigger model.

*BTW*

I didnt jack your exhaust thread, and I already had two of my own, but I just wanted you to see and compare, and get your opinion on it, but you got offended.

It wasnt my intention to disrespect or hijack your thread in any way! Just wanted you to see and compare. I guess maybe thats when we started off on a bad foot. My intention to join this forum was for help, and to help others, and be a part of a nice community, and not make enemies. Just FYI.

Little advice...? I know you already did your exhaust and you're probably happy with it, which I'm happy for you, but in the near or far future, get some Hi-Flow cats, and Hi-Flow mufflers, any kind as long as Hi-Flow. Just a friendly advice. It will add some horses, and give it a mean bark!

AL Deville is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Deville 1990

thanks for the compliments/comments on my 1990 deville/fleetwood..LOL
    When I first got the car a few weeks ago, I was thinking about taking the skirts off, but after looking them over, I realized that it would look a bit funny, as the lower body/molding would extend a bit into the radious of the rear wheel well..

but..I do plan on removing the "fake/spare" wheel thing..mainly because the chrome on the bottom housing is fairly rusted..

AL

Quote Originally Posted by AL Deville View Post
    thanks for the compliments/comments on my 1990 deville/fleetwood..LOL
    When I first got the car a few weeks ago, I was thinking about taking the skirts off, but after looking them over, I realized that it would look a bit funny, as the lower body/molding would extend a bit into the radious of the rear wheel well..

but..I do plan on removing the "fake/spare" wheel thing..mainly because the chrome on the bottom housing is fairly rusted..

AL
    Hahah, you should feel special, on ALLL THOSE nice comments hahah!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.