Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Cadillac Deville 1994

Dieslow is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Deville 1998

Cadillac Deville 1994

Hello guys ! Monday i'll buy my first cadillac (i'm only 19 years old!)
    and i want to know if you think that i made a good choice by buying a cadillac. I would like to know what kind of engine is in that beast and if it's a really reliable car, is the sound system good enough, and what about the repairs ?! Thanks a lot for your help !!

By the way I just started here and it's a GREAT idea to make forums on Cadillacs !!

Peace !!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

It should have a 4.9 which is the best motor Cadillac has built.
    And of course I'm going to say you did the right thing by buying a Cadillac.

Dieslow is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Deville 1998
    I was just wondering ... can i race this car ??? Is it bad for the transmission or something like that ??? Thanks for the answer !

Peace !!

Originally posted by Dieslow
    I was just wondering ... can i race this car ??? Is it bad for the transmission or something like that ??? Thanks for the answer !

Peace !!
    There are definitely guys on this site that have created race cars out of their Caddy's. LOL, I personally can't imagine doing it though... Of course, if you mean "can you race it stock" then while I wouldn't be the expert, I'd be willing to bet money that you may not like the results without kicking out some mod money.