Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which rims look good on my car?

ShadowLvr400 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1996 Fleetwood

Re: Which rims look good on my car?

I have a set of 16" Eldorado wheels. The stock 97 chromers. I can post a pic when I get back home on monday.

Budabear is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 3.6 DI AWD Performance Package, 2003 Seville STS

Hey Guys,

I've got a set of wheels for sale which I'm taking off my STS I just bought. The following link is not the actual wheel but what they look like. I actually have 5 of them from one of them being a full size spare.

http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imag...xinc/4512a.jpg

Thx

Night Wolf is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Unicycle

ok, so there was a set of wheels for a 2000 Seville SLS on ebay, the chrome ones, with center caps etc.... in other words, they are the ones that I want soo bad.... the auction ended and noone bid, the starting price was $499.... I e-mailed the guy about going lower, and he said $499 is the lowest he will go..... damn, that is about $150 out of my budget for wheels... this sucks, then again they are the chrome version, pretty nice.... there would also be $80 shipping.... I am thinking about offering him the $500 WITH shipping.... but then again, $500 is alot of money to me, and that dosn't even come with tires, so I will have to buy them too... then I think, $150 is about 1 paycheck (1 week of work) right now, and that I could give up 1 weeks paycheck if that means me getting what I want and being happy etc.... just that thinking about $500, or almost $600 is alot..... I dunno, my current steelies and hubs are good for now, plus the tires on there are OK (back tires are Vouges, but worn, front tires are new, but cheap no-name brand) so maybe I should hold off and see if a better deaql comes by? what do you guys think?

Also, if I could get a good deal on the brushed aluminim wheels, I would go for them, then if I was really set on the chrome, I could always switch over down the line....

Budabear is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 3.6 DI AWD Performance Package, 2003 Seville STS

[Q
    Also, if I could get a good deal on the brushed aluminim wheels, I would go for them, then if I was really set on the chrome, I could always switch over down the line....[/QUOTE]
    I'm looking to get $125 for my five wheels complete with the caps if any one is interested.

Night Wolf is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Unicycle

I am looking for the '98+ SLS type of wheels....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12