Oct: FREE micro fiber month
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Oct: FREE micro fiber month in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Since I'm a HUGE fan of micro fiber towels, and the only towel that touches any car in my shop, ...
    turbomangt is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Oct: FREE micro fiber month

Since I'm a HUGE fan of micro fiber towels, and the only towel that touches any car in my shop, I will be giving away a FREE micro fiber towel with any purchase during the month of Oct, please note, in order to get the gift, you MUST state on your order a request for the free towel, since I'm not making this offer on my web site. This is a good opportunity for those that have not stepped up to professional grade detailing supplies to order. Thanks as always for your support, Best, Gary

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

creeker is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1992 eldorado. 2007 dodge magnum hemi r/t

Re: Oct: FREE micro fiber month

H Gary,what are the things to look for when buying a micro fiber cloth,are there different thread counts,thickness,absorbing power etc, tnx Ken

turbomangt is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

It used to be that the cheap towels were coming from China, however I have seen both good and bad quality form there, Korea from what I've experienced has better quality, the blend to look for is 80/20. this is one reason I have bought from several different suppliers, to check the quality, best way is to test them and see how they perform. this is also why people buy them from me, because I have done the research. as a gereral rule, the ones at discount centers (sams club/walmart) don't last long, the material starts to fall apart after a few dozen washes. Gary

dp102288 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

What's better, micro-fiber, or waffle-weave? When do you use one, and use the other? This is confusing to me.

92EldoTC is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Ex:'92 ETC 4.9 Current:'91 Sedan Deville 4.9

there is definately a difference between a regular towel and micro fiber.
    I just bought one yesterday, and it does a tremendous job of letting you see the paint's texture after you give it a good wipe.
    Before I knew about these things, the old regular towels I used left hairline sized scratches in the finish, its just not good to wipe your car down with a regular fiber towel.
    Thank you whoever thought of micro fiber!

Murphyg is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2001 STS

Awwwwwww !
    Missed it by 5 days.
    Bummer !!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.