1993 Deville 18s with Vogues or 20s?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, 1993 Deville 18s with Vogues or 20s? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; After a a year of driving my lowered 98 s10 I have finally had it. Im planning on cleaning up ...
    Breakdancin11 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 93' Deville

1993 Deville 18s with Vogues or 20s?

After a a year of driving my lowered 98 s10 I have finally had it. Im planning on cleaning up my 93 Deville after lending it to my brother for the last year. New paint is planned as well as getting a '06 Resonant Engineering 18" XXX along with a Cadence ZRS-10 but the thing I am unsure of is wheel choice.

I have seen 89-93 Devilles with 20s and the majority of them look ridiculous with that big of a rim. I just dont think it goes well with the lines of the car itself but every now again I see one with 20s that looks great. I think 18s with Vogues would set the car off since the paint is white w/ a blue sim top.

I plan on bagging the Deville maybe not asap since it will be my daily but it is defintely in the works.

Any pics of 89-93 Devilles with either size rims would help. As well as any opinions

Thanks

-Jp

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

cadillacdrvr8692 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1992 Sedan DeVille

Re: 1993 Deville 18s with Vogues or 20s?

I would suggest 18's with vogues just for the fact it will still somewhat hold a "factory" cadillac apperance, the 20's would look ok but how i look at it is..how much less comfortable the ride would be with a thinner tire that doesnt look as good as a vogue...

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.