Who has dealt with Vogue ? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Who has dealt with Vogue ? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; k ty, thats whats on there now i went and checked but its going bald and i just got it ...
    cadillacdrvr8692 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1992 Sedan DeVille

Re: Who has dealt with Vogue ?

k ty, thats whats on there now i went and checked but its going bald and i just got it aligned and balanced and rotated...still it rubs inside tire wall and is balding pretty quick

RedGalant2k1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): N/A

Quote Originally Posted by cadillacdrvr8692 View Post
    k ty, thats whats on there now i went and checked but its going bald and i just got it aligned and balanced and rotated...still it rubs inside tire wall and is balding pretty quick

Then replace it with the proper tire size, and from the sound of it do it soon before it becomes and larger issue.

Msilva954 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 92 Deville

I wanna put my two cents in about Vogue...as Im about to be on my 3rd pair....2nd warrentied

Once upon a time a bought some Vogue tyres outta state and shipped to my door....very quickly the white wall started cracking....So I called Vogue up (warehouse is not but 20 miles from my house in Ft.Lauderdale FL)....they say bring it to Bayview cadillac.....bayview like many large cadillac dealerships rent a room out to Vogue where Vogue has their own store that is not in any way shape or form run by the dealership....the guy first of all was a complete AHOLE at first...not beliving I bought these tires etc....after looking up the serial on the tires we found out they were 10 yrs old....shelf tires their whole life....I ended up paying big for prorating but got new tires and I was happy.....

6 months later I notice my new ones cracking already.......I do nothing as Im gonna sell the car......6 more month I havent sold the car and I decided to keep it and sell my trans am but alas I have cracked white walls and it pissed me off at $195 a tire......I called vogue once again yesterday and asked if they are in the business of manufacturing tires that look like shIt after a couple months....he said in no way should they do this and to take it to a local vogue/cadillac dealership and theyll take care of me (im expecting another prorate bill) (Which I will fight since this is the 3rd time)

So its my conclusion that the actual people working at Vogue (distribution/warehouse) really care about you and your car....but the douchebags working in their stores can be real Aholes....Ill see next week how my dilemma goes and Ill let you know.

Cadillacboy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

I had bought my Vogues from Crown Cadillac Olds located in New Jersey .

Frost is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1988 SDV; 1997 SDV D'Elegance

Please do let us know. I got a set of their tires just a few short months ago and I have nothing but GREAT things to say regarding their staff - mind you, it has only been their staff that I have been dealing with - nothing through a 3rd party or anything,,,,,,

Msilva954 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 92 Deville

Well forgot vogue....I go to dealership yesterday and wait two hours for them to tell me they are prorated at $117 a piece.....for a total of about 500 bucks....I then say Ive head them on a year and a half and havent driven for a year of that....Ive put 17,000 miles on this car since Ive had it and not even half of that is on these tires......Hell I can get them brand new for 185 so how the hell is this a warranty?

Im gonna call vogue up in Ft.lauderdale tommorow and let them know my disappointment

97DevilleBeige is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 97 Deville

I was talking to my tire guy the other day and he said that Vogues are "garbage" tires. He said that they are made by cooper tire company and the only reason they are popular is the thick whitewall with yellow stripe. He said he'd get them for me if I want, but Michelin would be much better. I've had michelin from day one and they've been great so far. I'm in the northeast where there are snowy/icey winters and warm summers.

Does anybody know if there is any truth to what he is saying that Vogues are made by cooper tires? If that's the case, why are cooper tires so much less?

JRau is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1997 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series, 1993 Sedan De Ville

Post Re: Who has dealt with Vogue ?

Geesh, makes me glad I didn't go for the Vogue's on my '91 Brougham. Instead, I opted for Broadway Classics with the 1.3" whitewall (no gold stripe though). They've performed well, and look darn good. Gotta keep 'em clean, though, especially the fronts....
    Thanks for the info!

JRau

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.