Oh, Sandy (anyone else) - found the BEST thing for cleaning those Vogues
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Oh, Sandy (anyone else) - found the BEST thing for cleaning those Vogues in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Vogue Tyre Cleaner!!!! It really is as easy as they claim: spray on, scrub with a soft nylon brush for ...
    Frost is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1988 SDV; 1997 SDV D'Elegance

Oh, Sandy (anyone else) - found the BEST thing for cleaning those Vogues

Vogue Tyre Cleaner!!!!

It really is as easy as they claim: spray on, scrub with a soft nylon brush for a few seconds (don't let the product dry anywhere) then rinse it all off. That's it! No going over it a couple of times, no back-breaking doubled-over action with a variety of brushes, etc.

BTW, they claim it is also a good idea to hose down any of the surrounding fender that may have gotten overspray of their product.

The Westley's White that you use may be as easy as that, but I can't get that product up here. I ended up ordering this through Vogue directly. 10 bucks for a 32oz. bottle.

And after attacking those tires every Saturday since I got the darn things, spending roughly 10=15 minutes per tire, this spray/scrub/hose off is a dream come true!!! Prior to that, even though I invested all that time, I was never 100% happy with the results.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Sandy is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED

Re: Oh, Sandy (anyone else) - found the BEST thing for cleaning those Vogues

Vogue (of course) denies it, but IF you had a plastic bottle of the Westley's I'd ask you to smell Both!! Vogue denies it, but Sandy says it's 1 in the same product, but of course, at $10.00 for 32 Oz. Vogue is gonna say they are different. I say they are identical ! (Westley's is $2.25 for 20 Oz.)

It wouldn';t matter if Westley's was .02 cents, Sandy - if I can't get it up here, it's no use to me.,

RedGalant2k1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): N/A

Be careful using things with bleach in them, like Westleys.

There's no mention of bleach in the Vogue cleaner's ingredients, but I'll have t check the chemical name for it to make sure.

MacKiNBacK is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2000 Seville STS

I too have to agree the Vogue Tyre cleaner works a lot better than Westley's. Vogue cleaner also does not smell anything like bleach white. They must have added something to have that 'fresh' smell.

MacK

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.