"Rare" 1970 Superbird Hemi
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, "Rare" 1970 Superbird Hemi in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; This is every's detailers dream, a 1970 Superbird Hemi. When I got the call from this owner, and he told ...
    turbomangt is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

"Rare" 1970 Superbird Hemi

This is every's detailers dream, a 1970 Superbird Hemi. When I got the call from this owner, and he told me what the car was, I got goose bumps. he was the 2nd owner, and had the car in storage after the restoration. Visual inspection of the car looked great, but after touching it, I knew it needed work. Like most rare classics, who would of known the value of this car going up the way it has. with a sticker price of around 6 grand, today they are going way over six figures. my process in detailing this gem, was a hand wash and clay. next my paint cleaner/polish.......then seal. time involved was around 4 hours and the owner was over joyed.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

CADDYBLACK99 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-4 1999 Deville Concours

Re: "Rare" 1970 Superbird Hemi

Sweet...I love the Superbirds! Thanks Turbo!

CadillacSTS42005 is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant

nice Superbirds and Daytona Chargers ruled NASCAR for a long time before their ban

90Brougham350 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 94 FWB, 93 SDV, 94 FWB (sold), 90 Brougham (sold)

The work you do is fabulous! However, still one of the ugliest muscle cars of all time, IMHO.

I~LUV~Caddys8792 is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX

I'd be way too scared that I would mar the paint in the slightest way to even touch that car!

While I agree it's not the best looking muscle car out there, it's certainly awesome! There's a guy around here who has a orange 440 6 pack superbird with a column shifted automatic!

Blown Z is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.