Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: water spots

creeker is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1992 eldorado. 2007 dodge magnum hemi r/t

water spots

whenever I wash my car I get water spots(who doesn't) the last time I experimented and rinsed car with water from a rain barrel I have in my back yard,no spots showed up. I also use mr. clean auto wash system,it works good for no water spots,the secret is in the rinse stage through the filter,it deionizes the water,does anyone know of a way to neutralize or deionize water?,even if you could have a batch of water in a barrrel or something that
    you could deionize, I'm not a scientist, does anyone know of addaditive you could put in water that would help in preventing water spots?.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Re: water spots

There is a company CR Spotless, they sell systems that hookup to your hose, we have been testing one for a year and a half, it works so good on the rinse you do not have to dry your car, and no spots. Check it out www.crspotless.com