Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, water spots in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; whenever I wash my car I get water spots(who doesn't) the last time I experimented and rinsed car with water ...
- 06-01-06 08:11 PM #1Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 1992 eldorado. 2007 dodge magnum hemi r/t
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- roberts creek b.c. canada
whenever I wash my car I get water spots(who doesn't) the last time I experimented and rinsed car with water from a rain barrel I have in my back yard,no spots showed up. I also use mr. clean auto wash system,it works good for no water spots,the secret is in the rinse stage through the filter,it deionizes the water,does anyone know of a way to neutralize or deionize water?,even if you could have a batch of water in a barrrel or something that
you could deionize, I'm not a scientist, does anyone know of addaditive you could put in water that would help in preventing water spots?.
- 06-02-06 05:40 AM #2Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
- Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
- H.V., Pa/Town of Webb, NY
Re: water spots
There is a company CR Spotless, they sell systems that hookup to your hose, we have been testing one for a year and a half, it works so good on the rinse you do not have to dry your car, and no spots. Check it out www.crspotless.com
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; SAE Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8", 3/8" Drive: 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" & 3/4"