Well, I've Used Turbomgt's Products and They're "Aces", in my book,,,,,
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Well, I've Used Turbomgt's Products and They're "Aces", in my book,,,,, in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Not looking to give bouquets where they're not warranted, not being paid to say this, either. Just dutifully reporting on ...
    Frost is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1988 SDV; 1997 SDV D'Elegance

Well, I've Used Turbomgt's Products and They're "Aces", in my book,,,,,

Not looking to give bouquets where they're not warranted, not being paid to say this, either. Just dutifully reporting on my experience with some of Turbomgt's products that I got off his website. I used both the pre cleaner and the poly sealant and I gotta say,,,,,,,,without a doubt,,,,,,,,,,,that THEY ARE THE BEST DAMN PRODUCT FOR WHAT THEY DO that I've ever tried. And after 45+ years of trying just about everything and anything that purports to give a shine to a piece of painted metal,,,,,,I believe I am more than qualified to state that opnion. I don't have pics yet, but let me tell you how it came down.

I'm a Meguiar's kinda guy - their professional products, please. Been happy with them - they do the job better and the shine lasts. It's a wax that I use - always been a wax aficiando.

This year, I was swayed to try out Turbo's products. I was looking to experiment and thought what the Hell, may as well patronize a fellow member, eh? So I picked up a few products and had at the Mustang last week. This is a car that has acrylic enamel paint; NOT clearcoat.

I washed the car. I clayed the car. I washed the car again. Then I applied Turbo's pre-cleaner product. And I was SHOCKED at the black gunk that was pulled out of the paint by that product,. The car's colour is Light Pewter Metallic and I figured that the clay job would have taken care of all that - I was wrong and his stuff proved it!

I followed up with his poly seal and the car now glistens in the sun. When you see the pics you'll understand. IT looks "dipped" in liquid polish.

Thanks Turbo, for bringing these professional products to our eager hands - they out-perform anything I've used,,,,,,and I used just about all of them at one time or another.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ChicagoCTS32 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 1SC Diamond White CTS

Re: Well, I've Used Turbomgt's Products and They're "Aces", in my book,,,,,

Thanks for the review... guess it's time to suck it up and just buy some.

turbomangt is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Frost, thanks for the review. That is what I have been telling people all along, try my pro line and compare it to anything you are using. Hands down, you will save money, spend less time detailing, and look back at the shine and wonder why you would use anything else. I look forward to seeing the pics. Gary

Frost is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1988 SDV; 1997 SDV D'Elegance

Update on the car, folks. I arrived at the action on time - my car didn't. When it finally showed up, the guy bent the antenna taking it off the transport Swell, now I've got a '72 Mustang that's been cherried to the hilt, with a drunken looking antenna hanging crazily to one side - and it can't be repaired - not in time for it to go over the block on Saturday afternoon.

I AM PISSED!

Pure pandemonium at the check in place, too. Think of 500+ classic and antique cars, all cherried out, trying to get through a single dock opening to get registered, stickered, then driven to theri allotted spot - in an orderly fashion. Christ, I thught these were pros doing this auction.

Finally got placed, wiped the car down, threw the cover on it and left before I lost it and comitted an act of aggression on someone - like the pinhead beside me who was raising up a misted cloud of ARMOR-ALL that hung in the air like a bad smell of the silicon that it is, waiting to come to rest on anything within 50 feet of said pinhead.

",,,,,,,,,,,,and Jesus Wept."

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.