Special on waffle weave
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Special on waffle weave in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; My supplier sent me the wrong size waffle weave micro fiber towels, they are still large, around 23x30. I can ...
    turbomangt is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Special on waffle weave

My supplier sent me the wrong size waffle weave micro fiber towels, they are still large, around 23x30. I can sell these for $15 each untill they are gone, regular price is $20 if you have not used MF towels, now you have no excuse. They are the softest, most aborbant towels around. Just X out the $20 price on my order form and fill in $15. gary

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ChicagoCTS32 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 1SC Diamond White CTS

Re: Special on waffle weave

Can you bring an extra one to your Plainfield detail class tomorrow night? Along with the leather cleaner / conditioner for me?

Thanks!

turbomangt is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

No problem, I hope I don't get lost going there I have traveled less when going on vacation.

Gary, I think that's probably only funny to you and I, but I know EXACTLY what you mean!

SL1CK is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1996 Cadillac Seville STS

Are these for drying the car? I've been looking for a really good one and maybe this is it...

I bought one tonight at his seminar. It's a nice towel. I also got his leather cleaner / leather conditioner. I'll let you all know how it works tomorrow evening. I have a feeling it's going to be pretty good. It's the same stuff he uses in his shop. I got the feeling tonight at his seminar that Gary is a no-BS guy. Very friendly and loves to talk shop.

Check out his site for some good info. www.perfectautofinish.com

SL1CK is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1996 Cadillac Seville STS

Make sure you post results ChicagoCTS! Thanks.

Ok, here's the feedback. The leather cleaner and conditioner are super easy to use. I had some weird black marks on my grey leather and the cleaner took it out with a little rubbing and repeated application. I had tried some other stuff that didn't work at all (it was a John Deere product). Just spray the cleaner on, rub with a towel. I applied the conditioner with a terry wax applicator and buffed it out with a no-lint finishing cloth. Nice subtle shine, nice mellow clean leather smell without being overpowering. Gave my leather wrapped steering wheel and gear shift boot back the bright black finish it had when I bought it. Overall, very satisfied. Time to try his exterior stuff.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.