Please: Don't buy my products........
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Please: Don't buy my products........ in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; ...
    turbomangt is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Please: Don't buy my products........

if you are not 100% convinced that Iím committed to helping you. MurphyG brought up some questions that I will address. How did Perfect Auto Finish Professional line detailing products get started? When I opened my business some 5 years ago I had two goals as part of my business plan, 1. Set and perform the highest standards in detailing and 2. focus on consumer education in regard to car care. So I started the areas first ever detailing clinics and to date I have hosted over 175 classes, many of which I teach at Colleges and High Schools. The public has responded overwhelmingly to these clinics and the number question I was asked early on was: What products do you use to achieve the great success you have in your shop? I had to stop and think about that, knowing that I only used professional grade products not over the counter ones. I approached several of these chemical companies and asked how I could be a distributor, and that is how I got started. Most of these companies donít want to sell the public; they would rather pack in 55 gal and 5 gal containers. They also didnít not want to deal with the customer service aspect of the retail business. Since my business is focused on education, it was a natural fit for me to get started. This is important: NOT EVERY COMPANY MAKES A FULL LINE OF PRODUCTS THAT ARE OUTSTANDING, BUT MANY REPUTABLE COMPANIES MAKE A HANDFULL OF PRODUCTS THAT DO STAND OUT. This is where my expertise comes in. Based on my knowledge and experience in the business I take the best product in each category that I have used, and market only those. I have no secrets about who these companies are. Ardex/Auto Magic/Car-Brite/ are a few of them. I have some others as well, they are smaller but they make outstanding products.
    Its pretty simple when you think about it, I do all the leg work and you the customer benefits from my research. If you are ok with the products you are using, stick with it, I only offer easy solutions for people that are confused by the amount of car care products out there. I donít make any claims that are unfounded, I just know what works. I have done work for Oprah, Michael Jordan, other sports stars and executives of companies. I get these jobs because of my reputation AND my work. Iím here to help you and share my good fortune so you can make your cars look great. I donít need to sell products, bottom line. But my pro line has become popular because they work much better than retail products. Frost mentioned a good point also. I spend hours in front of this box answering questions from people all over the world. I host 6 other car forums; frankly it is beginning to be too much. Plus I pay for the privilege. I free lance for several trade magazines and get paid for my time. What I do here, costs me money. So if I didnít enjoy helping people, I wouldnít do it. Hope that clarifies some things. Gary

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Murphyg is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2001 STS

Re: Please: Don't buy my products........

The answers to the questions that I was asking.

Thank you turbomangt

If his post there could be a sticky

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.